1. Question

Hello, i'm a new player on the server, i begin to play 2-3 weeks ago and i don't know what is ninja looting.
    I ask this to you to know what it is, because with a party in a dungeon, they say that i had ninja looting an item but i don't know what it is, if you could enlighten me on that, that would be very nice.

Thanks in avance.

2. Ninja looting is need rolling an item that isn't meant for your class/spec.

E.g. if item is +2 Intellect + 3 Stamina, Warrior shouldn't need it, as Int isn't useful for Warrior. Int is useful for casting based classes/specs.

You should only need items that are appropriate to your own class/spec, matches your role, and is an upgrade to spec/role you joined in as.

3. Thank you for helping me
    Good day to you

4. Hej! I turned in quest called Return of the lich hunter to Frenzyheart cuz its shown only there on map and i wanted to be friendly with The Oracles isted. Can i plz udo that?

5. IIRC you can do that quest again? Probably as soon as tomorrow. If the quests is do-able, but it won't change the faction, contact GM via in-game ticket.