1. multiboxing different class

hey i wanna know if i can multiboxing with differente class chars, like mage + warlock + priest and let two of them follow my main and accept quests etc with binding same key to mount and sutff, is that possible? thanks in advance

2. Yes, it is possible.
    Since you ask such a basic question I could give some information about how multiboxing is done.

* You install the addon Jamba to help with some functionality like accepting/completing quest on each character, pick same quest reward, take same flight path etc.
    * You install a multiboxing software, the 2 most common are isboxer (paid) and hotkeynet (free, I think the site closed down but that it is still possible to find it). It will take some effort to setup whatever software you are using.
    * You make 1 account for each character you will play (I don't see any point in playing any other amount than 5).
    * Tell the multiboxing software to launch 1 wow client for each account, position them properly in a good way on your monitors and then login to them.
    * Setup jamba and whatever healing UI addon you are using and make macros (isboxer doesn't need much macros since it has built in FTL assisting and follow but if you use anything else you need to make macros).
    I made a guide for hotkeynet a long time ago here, it has some links, macros and hotkeynet scripts.
    * Enable click to move and set interact with target to some easy to use hotkey, it is how you tell your other characters to talk to npcs or loot corpses (or if they are melee it is the button you spam to keep your melee on the enemy).
    Then you can play. (and you will have to continue making changes to your configuration of your multiboxing software/script/macros as you level to improve how well you play)

Now about using mage + warlock + priest.
    It is only 3 characters, you won't be able to do dungeons on your own (and regular players will rage on you if you try to queue for RDF).
    You won't be strong in pvp with that team, you will be extremely weak in pvp. The team doesn't work well together and as a multiboxer you can't kite so you will just stand there while melee kills you in seconds and you won't have good burst or anything.
    For PVE or if you want to have multiple classes at 80 then it is ok but again only 3 characters! You can't do your own dungeons with 3 characters and even if you just do it to have multiple classes you might aswell go for 5 characters.

3. ok thanks for everything i will see your guide and stuff and look up how to set up, i will play that 3 char basically because i will play with 2 friends which they only use 1 char most of the time