1. Warmane WoW Dps Rankings for each raid!

This is a dps ranking list by classes for only WoW Warmane private server. "August 2021"

If you want to be on top 5 on damage meter for all dungeons or raids my personal choice is rogue. If you want to be indispensable raider whatever class you play do your job well. You being on top 3 in damage meter won't kill boss, only If everyone does their job proper and not fail on tactic boss dies. So don't get offende when you see a "dps ranking". This is only for help to new players.

You may have different experience, I just shared mine. I have been playing wow since 2007 in official, private servers since 2015. I completed every single raids normal, most of hardmode and heroics. I wanted to help people who always asking which class is good in naxx, ulduar, toc, icc. You too can help them by writing your thoughts comments below.

!Note that the list always changes relating to boss or dependent on a different circumstances!

Naxxramas: (item levels: 200-226)
    1- Assassination Rogue

2- Unholy Death Knight / Frost Death Knight

3- Affliction Warlock / Demonology Warlock

4- Arcane Mage

5- Survival Hunter / Marksmanship Hunter / Balance Druid / Shadow Priest

6- Retribution Paladin / Elemental Shaman / Fire Mage

7- Combat Rogue / Arms Warrior / Feral Druid

8- Enhancement Shaman / Fury Warrior / Destruction Warlock / Beast Mastery Hunter

9- Subtlety Rogue / Blood Dk / Frost Mage

Ulduar: (item levels: 219-239)
    1- Combat Rogue / Feral Druid

2- Assassination Rogue

3- Affliction Warlock / Demonology Warlock / Destruction Warlock

4- Unholy Death Knight / Frost Death Knight

5- Arcane Mage / Fire Mage / Marksmanship Hunter / Survival Hunter

6- Retribution Paladin / Fury Warrior / Balance Druid / Shadow Priest

7- Elemental Shaman

8- Arms Warrior / Enhancement Shaman / Beast Mastery Hunter

9- Frost Mage / Subtlety Rogue / Blood Dk

TOC (Trial of the Crusader): (item levels: 232-258)
    1- Frost Death Knight / Unholy Death Knight

2- Marksmanship Hunter / Fire Mage / Arcane Mage

3- Fury Warrior / Combat Rogue / Feral Druid

4- Assassination Rogue / Retribution Paladin

5- Affliction Warlock / Shadow Priest / Balance Druid

6- Survival Hunter / Enhancement Shaman / Demonology Warlock

7- Elemental Shaman / Destruction Warlock

8- Beast Mastery Hunter / Arms Warrior

9- Frost Mage / Subtlety Rogue / Blood Dk

ICC (Icercrown Citadel): (item levels: 251-284)
    1- Fury Warrior

2- Fire Mage

3- Combat Rogue

4- Feral Druid

5- Retribution Paladin / Unholy Death Knight

6- Marksmanship Hunter / Frost Death Knight

7- Shadow Priest / Balance Druid / Assassination Rogue

8- Affliction Warlock / Destruction Warlock / Arcane Mage / Enhancement Shaman

9- Survival Hunter / Elemental Shaman / Beast Mastery Hunter / Demonology Warlock

10- Arms Warrior / Subtlety Rogue

11- Frost Mage / Blood Dk

Don't forget:

- Good computer and connection > Brain > Experience > Skill > Equipment(Gear Score)

- Each class is useful at some point.

- This list only related to damage per second that class does.

- This does not mean some classes are bad. Success will come only when raid setup is proper and also people are experienced.

- Some people takes the game serious. So don't steal their time by joining raids unprepared!

- Learn game mechanics. Learn your class. Learn raid boss tactics. Set your gear and get ready; hit-expertise-arp...cap, enchants, gems, flask, potions, food etc.

- Have fun!

- Saeneshteas - Saenesh
    Edited: August 2, 2021

2. Affliction warlock is not that low in ICC, lol, and Enh (particularly spellhance) should be much, much higher in all tiers bar ICC.

May I ask how you formulated this, and on what server?

3. This was done 10 years ago...it's even on this forum.

"Taken from World of Logs rankings on the heroic festergut fight, using a median ranking of dps records so its not overly skewed by the very top players. This is what a typical full 277 character in each spec can expect to do on a nuke fight, or as close an estimation as possible. :)

1) Fury Warrior 18107
    2) Fire Mage 17799
    3) Combat Rogue 17671
    4) Retribution Paladin 17213
    5) Assassination Rogue 17052
    6) Marksmanship Hunter 17021
    7) Feral-Cat Druid 16689
    8) Unholy Death Knight 16540
    9) Affliction Warlock 16144
    10) Frost Death Knight 15985
    11) Shadow Priest 15807
    12) Arcane Mage 15414
    13) Demonology Warlock 15396
    14) Enhancement Shaman 15275
    15) Balance Druid 14924
    16) Elemental Shaman 14538
    17) Blood Death Knight 14276
    18) Destruction Warlock 14157
    19) Survival Hunter 13997
    20) Arms Warrior 12563

----non-viable dps specs----

21) Beast Mastery Hunter 9496
    22) Frost Mage 8257
    23) Subtlety Rogue 8047"

4. This was done 10 years ago...it's even on this forum.

"Taken from World of Logs rankings on the heroic festergut fight, using a median ranking of dps records so its not overly skewed by the very top players. This is what a typical full 277 character in each spec can expect to do on a nuke fight, or as close an estimation as possible. :)

1) Fury Warrior 18107
    My list is not for only ICC which your list is "may" be true for ICC which is not because those logs is 10 years old and also are those logs taken from warmane servers? Because warmane boss and classes are not same with official... You can't say 10 years old bosses and classes are still same.. Lordaeron bosses are buffed. But I 'm pretty sure we were stat buffed in official wotlk.. Which that changes everything. So my list is very different than yours and this is current situation..not from 10 years ago... well of course you are free to share your experience. thanks. edit: I already said this is based on my own experience. I do not claim that this is 100% true and only true.. edit: grammar fixed
    Edited: August 3, 2021

5. First, the lists look pretty similar to me. Everybody knows that if you want to be high in dps charts (talking about the very end game), you just play fire mage or any class that utilize armor penetration a.k.a. the most broken stat in the game. And ofc if you put SM on paladin, he can make it into top 5 too.

Second, I don't understand why would anybody care about dps charts. You should play class you enjoy the most and not only because it deals high dps. Seriously, who gives a sh*t? Or are you all trying to break some speedrun records?

6. First, the lists look pretty similar to me. Everybody knows that if you want to be high in dps charts (talking about the very end game), you just play fire mage or any class that utilize armor penetration a.k.a. the most broken stat in the game. And ofc if you put SM on paladin, he can make it into top 5 too.

Second, I don't understand why would anybody care about dps charts. You should play class you enjoy the most and not only because it deals high dps. Seriously, who gives a sh*t? Or are you all trying to break some speedrun records?
    I agree with you. But check websites: There is not a dps ranking for each raid; naxx, ulduar, toc, icc.. There is information in web but they are very old, very dirty, not accurated and not works for warmane.. Because warmane codes are not same with official. I know this because I played on official wotlk from start to finish in those years.. and I also played warmane Lordaeron and frostmourne from naxx to Icc.. Which this gives me to right to setup a list like this. And I'm still saying this is based on my own experience. You may have different experience. And there no any other dps ranking list on web like this. This is an up to date list that you can trust. Many new players want to know which class is good for which content and when they check websites, they see only ICC ranks..Nevertheless I don't care what people do with this list.
    Edited: August 2, 2021

7. VVith the following post, I'd like to address new/unexperienced players, who might get influenced to try out feral cat due to its high ranking in the dps chart. Here's my personal (i.e. subjective) opinion on the matter, because it deserves to be clarified:

Don't be fooled by the dps charts! Yes, feral cat can dish out a lot of single-target dps, and its AoE (Savage Roar + Swipe) is also amazing when combined with Berserk or a bunch of lucky Clearcasting procs, but dps isn't everything in this game. If we disregard skill as a factor for a bit, it's not uncommon to get replaced by a class with a strong utilitarian toolkit, especially on 10-man. That's because utility classes don't fall too much behind pure damage dealers. In icc, for example, boomie is more preferable than a cat due to its Typhoon ability (e.g. DBS). Let's not forget about ret paladins, who are invaluable on Bane/Lod due to their stuns and aura masteries, or hunters with their traps. From my experience, guilds rarely look for cats, and you will have to compete with other ferals for a spot in the main raid. You would hardly see two cats or cat + bear in the same raid group, because we don't stack that well.

Just heed my warning - don't invest any resources (i.e. time and gear) in this spec if you don't plan to play it exceptionally well! Despite the high ranking of the charts, progressive guilds rarely look for feral cats. If you want to be accepted in their main raids, you have to give the RLs a reason to have you there instead of someone else.
    @OP

Despite the tone of my previous paragraphs, I am impressed by your chart. It's good to see a different ranking of the various dps classes depending on the content. Though, just like jonomurphy3 I would also rank affli lock much higher than its current position on your icc dps chart.

Also, since my post regarded feral cats, I am not rly sure that the spec should be on the top for the Ulduar patch. Some fights, such as Kologarn, Hodir, IC, and General Vezax, benefit other classes a lot more than us. Mimiron could also fall into the last category, because some classes benefit from their cleave abilities on the last phase. Yogg is imho more suited for other specs (during the 1st phase, we don't always have the opportunity to go behind the faceless adds; during the 3rd phase affli locks do more damage because they can face away the boss and continue dps-ing).
    Edited: August 3, 2021

8. Enhancement should be much, much higher on naxx and ulduar. I agree on most other placements though

Also lol @ people linking icc ****

9. [U][B]VVith the following post..........
    Also, since my post regarded feral cats, I am not rly sure that the spec should be on the top for the Ulduar patch. Some fights, such as Kologarn, Hodir, IC, and General Vezax, benefit other classes a lot more than us. Mimiron could also fall into the last category, because some classes benefit from their cleave abilities on the last phase. Yogg is imho more suited for other specs (during the 1st phase, we don't always have the opportunity to go behind the faceless adds; during the 3rd phase affli locks do more damage because they can face away the boss and continue dps-ing).
    Enhancement should be much, much higher on naxx and ulduar. I agree on most other placements though

Also lol @ people linking icc ****
    these comments will help people too much for sure.. Thank you <3

10. We don't need additional min/maxing here really. Also seeing that blood is behind frost and subteltly? Da heck? The spec with right gear will burst out. If those are pugs charts, no wonder lmao.

11. We don't need additional min/maxing here really. Also seeing that blood is behind frost and subteltly? Da heck? The spec with right gear will burst out. If those are pugs charts, no wonder lmao.
    Nothing wrong with min-maxing for those who seek it out, lol.