1. Veteran WoW player, but new to Warmane

Hello,
    My name is StarArk and I just started on Warmane. I am a Horde Orc Warlock looking to have some fun and quickly level to get back into raiding. I loved WOTLK when it initially launched many many years ago. lol
    I finished and downed all instances and raids then and hope to do so again with a great guild. I got bored with retail over the last few years and I feel a refreshed start here which is great. I hope to meet some of you and to find a guild to grow and raid with. When I am not playing I am writing and performing music for a few different bands, but mostly an epic power metal band that I sing in. See you all in Azeroth.

2. You're in for a lot of pain. So have big patience.
    I myself have scraped everything possible on retail wotlk heroic and hardmode, big part of it even before the big nerfs, like Firefighter, 3xKnock on wood, and etc (those who remember know most of icc is joke in comparison, especially considering the gear available) in Ulduar, togc25 and including realm 1st lod but here nobody gives a F ;)
    People here, especially those in the lod-farming guilds just love to repeat how here everything is harder and you clearing everything on retail means nothing ;) Possibly too scared to lose some kind of credit.
    And god forbid you ask something because you're rusty and you've forgotten quite understandably 11 years later, you're handled like a noob so much to the point of being sorry for asking. And if you mention the above be sure everyone will be just waiting for you to fail something and **** on you. Speaking for Lordaeron tho, don't have a clue for the other realms.
    So prepare for a long journey and good luck ;) There are many good guys and you'll be surprised how close to retail it is
    Edited: August 2, 2021

3. You're in for a lot of pain. So have big patience.
    I myself have scraped everything possible on retail wotlk heroic and hardmode, big part of it even before the big nerfs, like Firefighter, 3xKnock on wood, and etc (those who remember know most of icc is joke in comparison, especially considering the gear available) in Ulduar, togc25 and including realm 1st lod but here nobody gives a F ;)
    People here, especially those in the lod-farming guilds just love to repeat how here everything is harder and you clearing everything on retail means nothing ;) Possibly too scared to lose some kind of credit.
    And god forbid you ask something because you're rusty and you've forgotten quite understandably 11 years later, you're handled like a noob so much to the point of being sorry for asking. And if you mention the above be sure everyone will be just waiting for you to fail something and **** on you. Speaking for Lordaeron tho, don't have a clue for the other realms.
    So prepare for a long journey and good luck ;) There are many good guys and you'll be surprised how close to retail it is
    Horde or Alliance? I play on Horde since years and have experienced barely any of that and experienced the vast majority of top players to be extremely supportive of people who ask questions and giving them the needed time to show that they want to improve and do so. dont expect to get into an lod guild with no gear or experience though as anyone can claim to have experience from back in the day. However if you are truly good you will be treated well and should be picked up by a top guild that also will gear you up if you prove of worth for the guild

4. I am playing Horde and so far I been loving the game again and from the little encounters in game, the community seems pretty good. I do not expect to jump into an LOD guild as I am still leveling at the moment. Then I will be running everything I can to gear up as quick as possible. If there is such a guild, a great active guild that is good for leveling and beyond would be ideal, but I do not expect to find that any time soon. I also have the experience, but it has been many years and I will admit, I will be very rusty like anyone at first while I relearn the fights. This is expected, but I am sure it will be quickly refreshed as I beat these dungeons and raids to death year ago. lol