1. FasterPay for Donations

Hi,

I want to donate, but you guys changed your payment system. It won't let me donate. Why did you change it? The other one was easier and better. This new one wants me to give them a government ID or proof of address. Incredibly sketchy. You will lose profits.

2. Hi,

definetely sharing this opinion. The mails, which they sent are incredibly sus, totally not proffessional, looks like a complete scam. Plus, they are asking for a goverment ID , OR a driving licence.. i was curious enough, to actually send them my driving licence, but they asked for an Actual ID. Not going to try it :D Wish the old system was still available, im not willing to donate using this anymore.

3. I'm guessing you're asking about PAYMENTWALL requesting you to provide them copy/picture of your ID's. It's method used by PAYMENTWALL, not WARMANE. They ask for your ID's to make sure the purchases aren't made with stolen credit cards.

There's nothing Warmane can do, as they use Paymentwall's services. If you wish to complain, address your complaints to Paymentwall.

To avoid this, I recommend using prepaid cards, if that's an option for you, to donate. No need to deal with 'shady' Paymentwall.