1. Hi, why I can't connect and my game settings does not save?

Hello,

I'm about to bother the community since not sure how responsive devs are. =)

I have two accounts that was not active since 2017, today I've tried to login, changed (refreshed) my passwords and all, but I cannot connect to the server.
    The game was downloaded from Warmane's website earlier and I've checked the realmlist which have "... logon.warmane.com" in it so all should be working.

Once I start the game and it loads to the point where you enter your ACC info I did some changes from Options to fix the resolution, but when I restart the game it's back to default. I guess it's due to the "Read-only", which also can't be removed for some reason (tried it folder by folder and when re-open it's still on "read-only")...

Also was the game just 16GB or I am missing something?

Thank you in advance to all that reply with a possible solution.

Best,

Me

2. For read-only, try moving the folder to a different location / try renaming the folder / try making a new folder and placing your WoW folder in it and then follow the steps to removing "read-only" again. Also, make sure you removed it from your torrent app.
    As for can't connect, just google "Can't connect Warmane" or whatever. There's millions solutions out there and one of them should work for you.