1. Sorry my ENGLISH. HELP PLS!

Please, I'm sorry. I know English very badly. I'm a new player. I started the game quite recently. Faced a problem. In the first location. Sitting Alliance player, level 80 Kills an important NPC and prevents any new player from playing further. It's disgusting. We are 12 people, we are all waiting for someone to come and help us. This is the first experience of the game and it is not very pleasant.

2. Please, I'm sorry. I know English very badly. I'm a new player. I started the game quite recently. Faced a problem. In the first location. Sitting Alliance player, level 80 Kills an important NPC and prevents any new player from playing further. It's disgusting. We are 12 people, we are all waiting for someone to come and help us. This is the first experience of the game and it is not very pleasant.
    This is a very common problem, unfortunately. Ask for help on global (press enter-type /join global-ask for a level 80). Depending on the realm time, a player will eventually come sooner or later. After killing him a few times, he will leave.
    Good luck.