1. fffffffffffffffff
    Edited: March 31, 2023

2. Nice Work Thanks for Effort Bratan

3. Opener #1 is literally what i do as a feral. Idk about syncing trinkets tho. I tend not to put much effor into it except for ruby sanctum heroic. I also liked how you described what i xall getting 2nd fb in your rotation during your starting berserk duration, this is where a bis feral actually shows its potential. I do however think it can sometikes be impossible like you said with you sonetimes needing the clearcasting on yourside to proc. Also if not done properly at below bis this would be a cleard dps loss (my opinnion) cuz less haste less clearcasting and lower the gear lower he haste you have to ve your saving grace. Other than that opener #3 feels weird and sketchy as hell.

Also, i dont know if just spamming shred at 5combo point is optimal if as you know you cant ferocious bite. For me is a borderline agree and disagree at the same time, reason being you can spam but do it a bit slower and not energy starving. But rather do it in a way that you pool energy for your next set of combo points as well while not trying to get your evergy all the way upto 100(again100 energy=as yousaid and i agree a dps loss). Plus doing the shred spamming slower also helps you keep track if clearcasting procs. Cuz instead of furiously tapping your Q(my shreds on it) you do it slower while checking your energy and using that free shred usually helps getting the 2nd ferocious bite in a singke rip duration as well as refreshing the rip sometimes.

Then, there is the stregth vs haste. Haste is always the way to go given i also collected data cuz i really was blind when i started wow on warmane. And feral ebing the first characted i played in wow. Came here super blind from just doing the operners as i thought thats the rotation i need to do; to testing out every possible combo for stats haste, agi, strength and combo of haste/agi, agi/strength, strength/haste and combo of all 3 and there were a lot of weird values with it. But haste was definitely something i went with as it gave out better results nit just cuz of the clear casting but also the extra melee attacks give significant damage boost. So yeah idk about lonh short fights but haste should make up for the attack power that you loose from not going strength.

Ps. I am only good at doing buff for clear casting on sindragosa. Idk why that is but its as it is fail to abuse that single aspect of feral every time on all the other bosses. But i tend to abuse it to the max on sindragosa. Fail on my part i guess. But yeah really liked the way you described stuff about openers and the data you showed. Being a person with obsession wit feral i enjoyed how you detailed smallest of information that peoole dont share. U less asked specifically like the spamming/pooling energy if you cant get in a bite and you know rip is going to fall off and stuff. Overall great guide. And i did read your debate on the discord. And i agree some people can be dicks. Let them be you did wjat you could atleast. :Shrug:

4. Hi there great guide i have a question if you don't mind, it's about not capping arp to 100% i've seen people doing this but i honestly dunno if arp actually doesn't have any impact beyond 1395 or the impact is minor compared to 1400 cap. and if 1395 is pretty much same as 1.4k is that valid for all arp dependent classes like warr or hunter or is it just for feral druid?

5. Hi there great guide i have a question if you don't mind, it's about not capping arp to 100% i've seen people doing this but i honestly dunno if arp actually doesn't have any impact beyond 1395 or the impact is minor compared to 1400 cap. and if 1395 is pretty much same as 1.4k is that valid for all arp dependent classes like warr or hunter or is it just for feral druid?
    Yes, armor penetration after 1400 does nothing and it applies to all armor penetration classes. If you will go beyond 1400, better stay under and convert the extra stats in something else.

6. Nice guide bud, quick question is there a reason why you keep nature's grasp up during most of your fight?

7. You don't benefit from the buff itself, you benefit from the cast of a spell that doesn't make you go out of cat form. The point of using Nature's Grasp is that it can proc clearcasting. That's all.

8. Helo Blunta. Nice guide and good effort in conducting those experiments. I've personally had my own experiments on how much haste and agity combo I should have for dps as I obviously prefer to have more crits. However, there is a slight change in your gemming that would allow you to have more haste and more arp(2 more). This is using Puissiant Dreadstone over Nightmare Tear(10 arp/15 stam) with 1 Fractured Dragon's Eye, 1 Rigid Dragon's Eye, 1 Quick Dragon's Eye (or 2x Quick Dragon's Eye if you play with draenei in party). This way I achieved 1399 arp,437 haste rating(471 alliance). Did you test this setup if this is better or worse?

9. Hi, I never tested that. Taking 2 more ARP and 6 more Haste instead of 10 STR and 10 Agi doesn't seem like the fairest trade to me.

10. Hi, I am starting to be inclined to drop the ashen ring (I was always assuming it was BiS because of the extra proc).
    I would like more informations about it if possible and I can't find much from research:
    You said it's 10% proc rate, what does it mean exactly ?
    I saw the proc seems very inconsistent (unlike trinkets with internal CD), do you have some ideas about it ?
    According to the tooltip, it can proc from hit, so only melee auto/spell and cast (such as FF) ? and with something like an internal CD preventing us to proc again too fast ?
    Thank you !

11. Weapon Enchant

Hi great guide,

i will try this specc in the next days also.
    I wanted to ask if you ever thought about using the Black magic enchant on your weapon.
    I have read that some see it as BiS for the endgame for Feral and it would also give you more haste.

Edit: Did a comparsion with Black magic and Berserker vz on my current strength gear. Berserker did give me
    more dps so i guess that settles it. Or the proccs just went better at that tries with cat you never know :)
    Edited: April 21, 2022

12. Hi I'm new using Druid, could help me with a pre-icc or pre-toc PVE equipment guide. Thanks so much !