1. <A> <Atonement> [PVE, PROGRESSION, LEARNING]

Introduction
    Atonement is a new guild looking to break the endless and ever increasing cycle of gear score.
    We are a brand new PVE progression guild looking to begin raiding in all content, without the restraints
    of the gear requirements (to a decree at least)
    We are looking for new members without a restriction on gear, all we ask is that you are level 80, know your class
    and are willing to learn mechanics in ICC etc.
    Our current core is only 4 players with a vast knowledge and experience of raiding through various p-servers and retail.
    We are looking to build from this and teach players how to raid and give people a chance to raid.

Aims + Goals
    Our current goals and aims are pretty straight forward:
    - Begin a core raiding team to progress with
    - Begin a learning raid team to help others
    - Create a good atmosphere for new players to get comfortable raiding
    - Teach new or returning players that need / want it.

Requirements
    We only have a few set in stone requirements-

*- Understand English, (written and spoken) it is our main language
    *- Be willing to raid / learn where required
    *- 3.5k GS (This is subjective to experience and other factors)
    *- MUST follow the chain of command within the guild / raid.
    *- Discord is required during raids - ESPECIALLY during learning runs

All applications will be considered regardless of gear, we put a higher value on willingness to learn and knowledge.

Recruitment
    We are currently recruiting all positions with emphasis on certain things:
    - Raid Leaders // People who wish to learn to raid lead
    - Tanks and Healers for our core
    - Officers to help with the setup and running of the guild in the future*

Raids
    We do not currently have a raid schedule, this will be setup once we have a core team and will be decided based on everybodys time zone to ensure maximum coverage for our raids.
    All Raid signups will be posted in our discord and the in game calendar.

Loot Distribution
    We will be using DKP but with some exceptions:
    10man runs will always be master loot MS/OS rolls. Any loot disputes will be settled via loot council and will be based around a combination of player performance and how big the upgrade is.
    10man Heroics will use DKP

25man both Heroic and Normal will use DKP.

DKP system is explained in our discord.

Guild Rules
    The following rules must be abided by at all times-

*- ALWAYS be both friendly and respectful to both members of the guild and non-members
    *- Any issues with other members should be taken to an officer or higher rank player.
    *- Remember to have fun, its just a game just try to remember to focus when needed!

Ranking System
    Guild ranks are as follows -*
    *- The Architect*
    The guild master, currently has final say in disputes shares responsibilities with exec's
    *- Executive
    The co founders and core of the guild, essentially co Guild Master
    *- Engineer*
    The guilds officers, responsible for running the day to day of the guild, also contains our raid leaders
    *- Designer
    Our core raiding rank
    *- Contractor
    Our standard member, not quite a raider but also not a trial.
    *- intern
    Our trial members, yet to prove themselves in any area.

Any questions / recruitment requests can be sent to the following characters"
    Jenaia (guild master)
    Wokie (Executive)
    Manaforce (Executive)

or alternatively reply here in this post!

2. <Reserved for Updates>
    Guild images to be posted once running

3. Hi,
    I'm desperately looking for a guild.
    I read through the post & got a warm feeling about this guild.
    Started playing Wow back in legion, but was not active!
    I did not active play until they released classic/End of BFA. Played some shadowlands & completed my covenant. Got tired of blizzards way of doing things so i went back to play older versions like WOTLK & TBC.

I have not played any high content in WOTLK since it took me 4x lvl 80 characters to find a class that i wanted to play.
    My character is named Altna (Alliance) Resto druid <3
    i'm confident with resto druid & still progressing everyday.

I'm a fast learner & already started researching tactics for end game content.

My Resto druid has 4990 GS.
    1325 Achievement points.
    (I'm still trying to figure which reputation i should grind) So far..
    Kirin Tor = Exalted (for mount)
    The sons of Hodir = Exalted (shoulder enchant).
    Sha'tari Skyguard = Exalted (head enchant).
    The ashen of verdict = Want to get started (rings).

European & 22+ years old.
    Online most of the day, now that i have 3 week of vacation.
    Looking forward for this !
    Edited: August 10, 2021

4. Im Looking for a guild to raid with.

My Character is named Kelthorion (Holy paladin with Ret as OS (subject to change depending where and what is needed))
    My holy spec is 5290 gs and my ret spec is 4.2k gs and im still grinding and gearing both specs up pretty fast
    (had a few maxed characters in icecrown from quite a few years ago which i deleted to start fresh, its a motivation thing)

My expirience in WoW in warmane was being an officer on "Molten" cataclysm guild Called Evilgummybears that used to be in top 3 Alliance guilds with glory achievements and what not, meanwhile being a mythic raider on retail and having 2k+ rio across all my characters on m+. My class knowledge i'd say for myself is pretty stellar i have played all classes and specs across all expantions from Vannila till 9.1 retail (which i quit recently). My raid knowledge is great across the board since im a pve player for all 15 years of my time in WoW knowing 99% of the tactics in all expantions.

Im looking for a guild so i can raid and meet people. overall i would say im a chill person till i see unfair things happen either to me or other people (im somewhat vocal in such matters) i can offer knowledge/help to other people for either classes or raid tactics.

Im pretty active ingame and im always down for grinds and farms
    Edited: August 10, 2021

5. Im Looking for a guild to raid with.

My Character is named Kelthorion (Holy paladin with Ret as OS (subject to change depending where and what is needed))
    My holy spec is 5290 gs and my ret spec is 4.2k gs and im still grinding and gearing both specs up pretty fast
    (had a few maxed characters in icecrown from quite a few years ago which i deleted to start fresh, its a motivation thing)

My expirience in WoW in warmane was being an officer on "Molten" cataclysm guild Called Evilgummybears that used to be in top 3 Alliance guilds with glory achievements and what not, meanwhile being a mythic raider on retail and having 2k+ rio across all my characters on m+. My class knowledge i'd say for myself is pretty stellar i have played all classes and specs across all expantions from Vannila till 9.1 retail (which i quit recently). My raid knowledge is great across the board since im a pve player for all 15 years of my time in WoW knowing 99% of the tactics in all expantions.

Im looking for a guild so i can raid and meet people. overall i would say im a chill person till i see unfair things happen either to me or other people (im somewhat vocal in such matters) i can offer knowledge/help to other people for either classes or raid tactics.

Im pretty active ingame and im always down for grinds and farms
    Hi,
    I'm desperately looking for a guild.
    I read through the post & got a warm feeling about this guild.
    Started playing Wow back in legion, but was not active!
    I did not active play until they released classic/End of BFA. Played some shadowlands & completed my covenant. Got tired of blizzards way of doing things so i went back to play older versions like WOTLK & TBC.

I have not played any high content in WOTLK since it took me 4x lvl 80 characters to find a class that i wanted to play.
    My character is named Altna (Alliance) Resto druid <3
    i'm confident with resto druid & still progressing everyday.

I'm a fast learner & already started researching tactics for end game content.

My Resto druid has 4990 GS.
    1325 Achievement points.
    (I'm still trying to figure which reputation i should grind) So far..
    Kirin Tor = Exalted (for mount)
    The sons of Hodir = Exalted (shoulder enchant).
    Sha'tari Skyguard = Exalted (head enchant).
    The ashen of verdict = Want to get started (rings).

European & 22+ years old.
    Online most of the day, now that i have 3 week of vacation.
    Looking forward for this !
    Both have joined - we have an ICC run posted for Friday check the calendar / discord

6. Our Raid Time Currently is 5:30pm GMT but is always subject to change.

7. Hello,
    I've come to warmane from a loong break. I'm a super OG player, like molten OG, like retail OG, and i'm in the search of a guild to settle in. I want to try out with you guys, since I don't really feel the same energy in an already established, high end guild where the members have been playing for the past 10 years non-stop :D. Since I haven't really played in a while I can provide you with a resto shaman(6k)11/12 25HC(I've done LoD on molten before the restart but I just couldn't find the dedication to get it on my shaman again :D), a full BiS PVP(if that matters :D) DK with SM(I'm switching him to pve he's around 6,4k still xD), and a bunch of other alts ready for icc normal ^^.

8. Hi, i am a returning player from retail WOTLK and wanted to play WOTLK again. I am a resto shaman with gear that is not realy impressive but i am working on it. I am an older player (35) and got alot of experience in WOTLK but i need a refresh because its a long time ago i played it. I hope your guys will invite me. My ingame name is Kraanwater

9. Hey I will not be online until around 6pm local time for me (around 5 hours from now) drop me a message ingame on Jenaia or Tunnz

10. Hi, i am a returning player from retail WOTLK and wanted to play WOTLK again. I am a resto shaman with gear that is not realy impressive but i am working on it. I am an older player (35) and got alot of experience in WOTLK but i need a refresh because its a long time ago i played it. I hope your guys will invite me. My ingame name is Kraanwater
    sorry we are alliance:

shows here you are horde: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

If you ever make an alliance feel free to message me!

11. Hey guys. It has been a while since I logged here. With the current state of the official WoW and Blizzard's attitude towards their clients I can no longer support official products from that company which brought me here. I have a few geared toons I can dust off, not really looking for gear but for some good atmosphere to raid and kill time before New World comes out.

12. Hello, I'm here to give my recruitment notice. I'd like to join as a currently 3.5k gs destro lock but since I've laid out my grind to 4.8-5k gs in my free time anyway I'm asking for an invite early to hopefully get to know the guild.

I have raided in TBC, Draenor and Legion. Hit my stride in Legion where I did Mythic raiding all the way until Tomb of Sargeras dropped, after which I quit retail forever. Got back into classic wow but couldn't really justify a subscription so migrated to Warmane servers and here we are.

I've played a lot of different classes over the years and have a lot of experience with wow so I'd be grateful if you guys give me a chance. My ingame name is " Bigdeps ".

13. Hey InQuasi aka bigdeps yeah we happy to give you an invite on a trial bases see how it goes hopefully your a good fit with us :) when you can either message Manaforce or drhippo or myself on Tacobeef/Wokie and we can get you all sorted..
    Edited: August 16, 2021

12 Last