1. Retailer quitting - Nice to meet you all

Hi there.

I'm a long time WoW player who has decided to call it quits with Shadowlands and I thought it would be worth giving warmane a try. For the moment, I couldn't be any happier.

Just wanted to ask a small question, as I'm an absolute beginner in warmane and I don't have too much idea about how things are going on here. I saw there were coins and points you could use to get things in the store and so on, but how do we gather up these coins/points? Are we being given points every now and then? Are there any special requirements to get them?

Thanks a lot in advance for all your help and so looking forward to seeing you around in-game :-)

2. Hey I quit retail recently as well! I guess welcome to Warmane!

3. Hi there.

I'm a long time WoW player who has decided to call it quits with Shadowlands and I thought it would be worth giving warmane a try. For the moment, I couldn't be any happier.

Just wanted to ask a small question, as I'm an absolute beginner in warmane and I don't have too much idea about how things are going on here. I saw there were coins and points you could use to get things in the store and so on, but how do we gather up these coins/points? Are we being given points every now and then? Are there any special requirements to get them?

Thanks a lot in advance for all your help and so looking forward to seeing you around in-game :-)
    Hope you're still wondering about the answers. I didn't see your post but I'll answer now:
    You get coins by donating money to the server and yeah, you can use them to buy items from the store on all realms.
    Points you get by earning achievements in-game and having account in a good standing (not banned). Points are given on Christmas but not many of them. You can collect them daily.
    Further explanations for points:
    You can earn all the way up to 1.2.

Good standing (not banned in the past) yields you with +0.5

You only need 5,000 achievement points from unique achievements across all your characters on all expansions to get +0.7 which means you're earning the highest possible amount of points daily, (12 before squish, 1.2 after).

If you happen to get banned at any point, you instantly forfeit the +0.5, meaning you need 8,000 achievement points to get 1 point per day, you can never reach 1.2 per day.

points > 8000 = +1
    points > 7000 = +0.9
    points > 6000 = +0.8
    points > 5000 = +0.7
    points > 4000 = +0.6
    points > 3000 = +0.5
    points > 2000 = +0.4
    points > 1000 or 1000 = +0.3
    points < 1000 = 0 total, good standing is not factored in here either, meaning you have to at least play the game to begin gaining points.