1. < School of Icecrown Arts >

< School of Icecrown Arts > Icecrown Alliance
    Hey everyone, Dincer here. I started my World of Warcraft adventure back in 2008. I ve been playing Arena Tournament since 2013, rolled to Warmane > Icecrown when the merging of the servers happened. I ve been playing here since then.

I was 2.4k in solo que with multiple classes on old Arena Tournament, despite the fact that I have been more focused to the PvE aspect of this expansion for the last 3 years. I am still doing solo que casually at 2300+ rating with my discipline priest '' Dincer '' on Blackrock realm.

My personal progress towards ICC 10 / 25 is Bane and Lod as every role.

I ve been a member to most of the guilds that currently progress out there. I finally decided to run my own guild for the reasons i am about to list;

- Guilds have fixed rules that are not flexible for the common good.
    - Guildmasters and officers are making a lot of money off of their weekly guild runs and the money goes to the guild bank aka their pocket.
    - Guilds consist players that are in need of each other rather than the people that enjoy playing with each other.
    - DKP system is abused by the officers and their countless alts.

Mission

- We are going to do icc 10/25 at least once everyweek.
    - We are going to progress towards doing more heroic bosses in Icecrown Citadel 10/25.
    - We are going to progress towards making more 10/25 weekly runs.
    - We are going to progress towards Light of Dawn.
    - Our raid times will be determined depending on our raiding players, currently planned to be 20:00 Server Time every Friday/Saturday

Vision

- We are going to create a community that enjoys spending time together in the game.
    - We are going to organise many events consisting either PvP and PvE aspects of the game.
    - We are going to share all the treasure off of our guild runs with all the members.
    - We are going to have a guild shop that will serve to our members for %50 of the price of AH.
    - We are going to roll extra BoE-Primo with the people that joined the guild run.

In a nutshell, what we seek is a friendly environment rather than hardcore progressive guild.

Why join us?

-Are you a high rated player that recently started enjoying PvE aspect of the game, you are in need of gear from icecrown citadel but cant find a guild that you can rely on and respects you for the rating you have instead of your gear score? You are in the right place !
    - Are you new to the game or Warmane, seeking guidelines and help towards your personal progression? You are in the right place !
    - Are you tired or bored of hardcore progressing and seeking a backseat gaming environment-community? You are in the right place !

You can whisper anyone in the guild for invite !

Guild Discord : https://discord.gg/Sza5PWZjSg
    Edited: August 12, 2021

2. Keep drama out of the forum and server.
    @DiNCeR instead of reply, just report.

3. Keep drama out of the forum and server.
    @DiNCeR instead of reply, just report.
    Thank you for noticing, I will report right away next time.

4. Progression

#1 Week
    We have taken 7 bosses down out of 12 in 2 seperate ICC 10 runs in our first week with groups of mostly newbies and learners.
    Hosted weekly duel event with 8k prize pool.
    Awarded our winner with a special discord rank and Icerown golds.

#2 Week
    We have 2x LK ID, 11/12 cleared in ICC 10 in 2 groups of learners and newbies.
    Hosted weekly duel event with 3k prize pool.
    Awarded our winner(I won wthis week:P) with a special discord rank and Icecrown golds.
    I personally hosted #1 ICC 25 8/12 HC Run, 1 hour 58 minutes full clear.
    I personally hosted #2 ICC 25 8/12 HC Run, 2 hours 16 minutes full clear.(BPC wasnt heroic on that one)

#3 Week
    I personally hosted #1 ICC 25 8/12 HC Run, Vdw was NM. RO After Vdw. Rest was heroic includinig BPC and BQL. Lady/PP Nm.

We are educating newbies and learners in our learner friendly ICC 10 Runs every week.
    We are providing our highly geared and experienced members with 2x ICC 25 8/12 HC Runs every week.
    We are not using DKP yet. We will start using DKP once we clear ICC 25 with a full group guildies.
    We are hosting duel events with the treasures we receive from weekly ICC guild runs. Rather than keeping the treasure to fill out pockets, we are sharing it with the community with such events we host. We are also providing flasks/fishes throughout the runs.
    We are hosting the duel events on blackrock realm, everyone has the same relentless starter gear, so its fair for everyone. No healer/tank/preg specs are allowed.

#4 Week
    We had 2 LK IDs for 10 man. 11/12 cleared with 2 different groups.
    We did ICC 25, killed 6/12 of the bosses. (Marrow > Lady > Gunship > Dbs > Fester > Rot)
    There were no ICC 25 8/12 HC Runs.
    I will not be hosting ICC 25 8/12 HC Runs anymore, people constantly ask for the next raid but they are not interested in joining the guild.
    Wehad duel event with 3k Icecrown golds pool.
    We will not be doing ICC 25 mans for a while. We will stickto clearing ICC 10.

#5 Week

We had 2 seperate LK IDs with. 11/12 cleared in 10 man with 2 seperate groups.
    Hosted duel event for our members with 5k Icecrown golds prize pool.
    Edited: September 24, 2021 Reason: updated

5. #6 Week
    Our raiders have a lot of real life aggro
    We did 1x ICC 10, 10/12 clear with learners.
    No duel event this week.

6. #7 Week
    Our raiders have a lot of real life aggro.
    We skipped Friday raid, hosted Saturday 10 man raid 10/12 clear with group of learners.
    No duel event this week.

7. Hello,

I've recently come back to warmane since it was molten and am trying to get back my icc achieves. Do you have any room for a ret pally 6.1k gs?

8. Hey there, just try '' /who School '' in game, our members can make invites.

9. I ve personally been a bit inactive for the last month due to real life aggro but our guild is still active and farming 10/25 Lich King.
    The guild is still active and populated.
    We havent been doing duel events, we are sure to have some in the near future.