1. Blood DK DPS Talents

hello, I play Blood DK DPS and I was wondering why is Improved Blood Presence regarded as such a bad talent? Doesn't it give more self-heal? Also, would it be better to have more points in Morbidity or Blood-Caked Blade?

and please, don't comment to tell me to play unholy instead, I don't want to.

2. 1. This improved self-heal is just waste of talent points.
    2. Nobody plays Blood cuz it's useless both in terms of bufs and dmg output

3. hello, I play Blood DK DPS and I was wondering why is Improved Blood Presence regarded as such a bad talent? Doesn't it give more self-heal? Also, would it be better to have more points in Morbidity or Blood-Caked Blade?

and please, don't comment to tell me to play unholy instead, I don't want to.
    https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#jfVMVh0Icfkf0stZfMbhxc

That is your optimal build. You need one point in blood tree to be spent on anything for you to advance towards the last talents. Out of all options the only remotely dps oriented ones are imp. bp and scent of blood. Out of the two, imp. bp is better as it contributes to you being over 75% hp more often unlike scent of blood which gives you rp which you don't actually need due to barely having rp dump phases as blood.
    Edited: August 17, 2021

4. 1. This improved self-heal is just waste of talent points.
    2. Nobody plays Blood cuz it's useless both in terms of bufs and dmg output
    dmg output of blood is same as unholy with the same gear

5. dmg output of blood is same as unholy with the same gear
    LOL.
    How about providing valid data about it instead of your dreams?
    Only thing that Blood DK has is burst under all cooldowns, after which he goes to bottom of dmg charts

6. LOL.
    How about providing valid data about it instead of your dreams?
    Only thing that Blood DK has is burst under all cooldowns, after which he goes to bottom of dmg charts
    i don't have to. others (more competent than me) have done it to show people like you.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=425605

7. i don't have to. others (more competent than me) have done it to show people like you.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=425605
    Yes you have to. There can be guide for any spec that drugged brain can come up to. But it won't change facts about spec being bad and useless, falling behind any other proper made spec

8. Blood dps while not as good as the other specs doesn't go to the bottom of the charts as you put it.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1107974...ives&sort=time

20 min mark

9. from someone who plays dk since 2009 and achieved many titles both pve / pvp with all 3 specs

you must be really bad if you are bottom chart as a blood dk also blood dps is the best dps spec for dk at BIS gear if you know what you are doing
    yes unholy does more aoe damage but that doesnt mean blood dk 's aoe dmg is bad its really good too because of the improved blood boil damage
    the only real problem with blood dk ( if it's bis geared ) is that it doesnt provide any unique raid buff but that shouldnt be a big deal tbh

10. Point is that Blood DPS competes for spot with Fury.
    There is not a single thing Blood DPS brings, literally every other compatible spec in that spot can do things better.

11. point is : if you want to play blood you can. anyway i did a blook dk last year, geared him up and no one wanted to let me raid with them :D
    all morons :D. 17k crits 5kgs in rdf hc

edit : https://imgur.com/eHuEi83 (13k heartstrike + 17k crit deathstrike )
    Edited: August 22, 2021 Reason: post deleted ?

12. Yes you have to. There can be guide for any spec that drugged brain can come up to. But it won't change facts about spec being bad and useless, falling behind any other proper made spec
    drugged that must be you. apparently you can't read/watch a video

13. Come on, not moons. It's for that reason I told - they rather take another fury, another combat, another ret for tools, another UH, another - anything. There are higher specs on single target and there are higher specs on aoe and there are other specs that bring useful stuff with same dps.

That's the reason people don't invite Blood DPS. It's takes up a slot where something more useful could be.

It's not because Blood does low damage(it does maybe average), get that trough your heads at last.

14. Anyone who vouches for "blood Dk top-tier dps, ya all are noobs" feel free to re-roll this exact spec and take top-3 place in 25ppl raid with players of same gear level. Not one 10man PUG of ICC10mn before reset, but competitve raid of 25 min/maxed players. Judging by your words, it should be easy to be top-1 for spec that "out damages UH DK" over any other class in game.

15. Lets just not forget that for Blood DPS to be competitive with other specs, you need to be "best in slot" while wielding Shadowmourne, before we start seeing bunch of Blood DKs in RDF and VoA that are doing less DPS than their gear score. :)

12 Last