1. Looking for strong instance AOE farming builds please :)

Hi guys,

Decided to make a Paladin alt to AOE farm instances and mob packs - looking for builds specifically tailored for those if any of you mind sharing.

Cheers <3

2. Hi guys,

Decided to make a Paladin alt to AOE farm instances and mob packs - looking for builds specifically tailored for those if any of you mind sharing.

Cheers <3
    not sure anyone sue for it paladins ... when BOMIE + starfall are in game :D

from me i can suggest few tips :
    * 2xT10 its MUST . Rest items can be icc 25 drop -> use some ARP items (best mail include int ) DS + AA + CS its pure physic dmg (400 rate ~~ 30% its ok more no need )
    * https://wotlk.evowow.com/?item=45510 - Libram of Discord
    * Glyph of Divine Storm + Glyph of Salvation
    * Bryntroll, the Bone Arbiter (heroic) / SM ^^ SUGEST use MOONGOSE (120agi on proc ) enchant
    Edited: August 17, 2021

3. If you are looking for a god mode farming Set Up like in Classic or BC you are out of luck. Pallys are still good at farming though, mainly due to the fact that you can heal yourself and have "infinite" Mana. So you never have to pause and can just keep pulling.

You can go with a normal ret built for the easy parts (Open world and normal instances)
    Pallys are better at killing a small group of strong mobs rather than a big group of weak mobs. This is due to the target Cap on DS and SoC (Consecration is just too weak compared to the AoE effects of other classes) and strong defences ( SS, Instant FoL, Turtle with Spellpower weapon, shield and SoL, and strong cooldowns)

For soloing very hard stuff ( heroics, raid trash etc.) you could go with a variation of the PREG PvP built. Get yourself deffcapped and then try to get a decent amount of crit. Then you can permaturtle with SoL and just "tickle" enemies to death. That's more of a "trying to solo things" built rather than an effective built for farming.

4. not sure anyone sue for it paladins ... when BOMIE + starfall are in game :D

from me i can suggest few tips :
    * 2xT10 its MUST . Rest items can be icc 25 drop -> use some ARP items (best mail include int ) DS + AA + CS its pure physic dmg (400 rate ~~ 30% its ok more no need )
    * https://wotlk.evowow.com/?item=45510 - Libram of Discord
    * Glyph of Divine Storm + Glyph of Salvation
    * Bryntroll, the Bone Arbiter (heroic) / SM ^^ SUGEST use MOONGOSE (120agi on proc ) enchant
    idk if this is trolling or just completely clueless :D everything you said is wrong or opposite
    1. im not saying its useless, but ARP is the least beneficial stat for ret
    2. mail items have the worst possible stats for ret, either wear plate or leather
    3. armor penetration benefit is exponential, why would anyone ever go for 30% which is borderline useless, you either go full arp(which is not a case for paladin) or dont use it at all(except some bis items with it bcs of bad icc itemisation)
    4. as for glyphs, you should use Judgement, consecration, and third is optional but id recommend seal of command bcs you will be running OOM while spamming AOE
    5. bryntroll is the worst 2hand in the game if you have access to LK normal atleast, and mongoose is trash aswell

TLDR: for soloing older content, ret with seal of command will do anything, and nothing will go thru sacred shield. For harder content, just go prot and use few dps items like trinkets, 1hand dps weapon etc

5. 1. not for aoe , DS its PHYSICAL dmg , and healing BASE on dmg done , if you don't know basic game mechanics go read wiki .
    2. ye , but have int for mana pool and have more armor then lether .
    3. its mage different , a specially for AOE
    4. consecration ? when mobs die in 5s ? why incrased duration .
    5. no its not , its better then ANY normal icc 25 weapon for retri , + its increased haling . And mongose its fine , more AS , more crit more dodge .

6. You dont even know anything about your own class not even talking about the game dude, im just trying to help. but okay we can continue

1. your highest AOE will be seal of command which is holy dmg, and yes armor penetration is useless unless you go for 100% or close to it, DS healing is literally trash, and you will be healing with Art of war procs into sacred shield anyway
    2. i dont think i have to advocate this...
    3. this sentence doesnt make any sense
    4. any aoe boost is good, also divine storm is capped at 4 targets and SoC on 2, so anything more wont take any dmg except consecration my dude, plus there arent any other decent glyphs for paladin for AoE, and you will never run OOM with glyph of SoC
    5. its worse then any LK normal weapon, low strength, no secondary stats, the proc is random and pretty useless unless for duels, mongoose is dog**** for any class that doesnt have agility as main stat, and even then its questionable, just get berserking

feel free to dm me if you need a help with paladin
    Edited: August 22, 2021 Reason: added glyphs

7. I don't know, I am just using prot spec for this. Hammer of Righteous, Seal of Command, Consecration, Ret aura...everything falls down within seconds at classic/TBC, there's not need to go more dmg. And for WOTLK I can solo anything except HC FOS/POS/HOR. I am kinda missing a point going some hybrid spec...

8. No need extra build for it, just use ret spec with STR items instead of BiS agi ones (cape/belt/rings/wrist +dc instead of sts). And use the highest dps weapon you have, str ones if same ilvl.