1. High level players farming low level towns

Can't fix stupid it seems
    Edited: August 19, 2021

2. Look what's also in there:
    This does not include playing according to game mechanics and game design like corpse camping in PvP enabled zones, which is not punishable.
    I can't believe people are respawning for hours and just getting ganked and they keep respawning. Are you all right? Didn't occur the thought to change zones or something?

3. Can't fix stupid it seems

4. We play WARcraft here. I personally think every dude who respawns and lets that guy kill him second time(not even talking about hours wtf) - deserves to get ganked until their brain turns on.

If that guy used an exploit to climb somewhere, where it's impossible, report him. Otherwise using terrain to gain advantage is so basic stuff, how can anyone get triggered about it. What's next, going behind a tree is an "exploit"? Brah.

It's up to you to do something about it. Make some friends, kill that guy. Go another zone. Don't give us that "Also this has been happening in every zone I go too.", we know that's BS. Stay out of sight and you might get ganked max 10times until you reach 80. Letting yourself get ganked for an hour is most /facepalm thing I have ever seen.

5. Can't fix stupid it seems

6. Then you are also part of the problem. You can chose to play in a toxic community but I choose not too. .
    then leave. plain and simple.

7. You can accept it or not, but that parts of the game. It was SPECIFICALLY designed that way. It's not an oversight.

That dude plays game, sits on his hill and says "this town is mine, what will you do about it!?". You come and say it's "toxic". if you can't accept the fact that other players can and will lock down certain areas of the game, try single player games. Everyone else will come and defend the towns, make some great skirmishes and enjoy memorable moments in the game. While you keep burping how everything is toxic because you expect some.. what, you think being level 24 gives you some immunity or pass?

And I'm calling your BS, they ganked you in Razor Hill? How? I bet you walk around with PVP off. Taren mill is some level 25 I think, contested territory. Go Barrens, Horde territory and no one can gank you. Sorry if this was supposed to be some topic where all you poor souls rub each other off to get over this traumatic thing and cure your PTSD from that Tarren Mill genocide. There was this other guy, he was camped for 2 hrs by a DK's PET left on Aggressive in Tarren Mill. Hit him up.

8. Can't fix stupid it seems

9. Sorry mister "stupid", but only thing needed to be fixed is you. Warcraft literaly means war all over globe, way of life and path over opposite faction corpses.
    So you either stop being internet snowflake and grow some guts & balls, or leave web and play only single games