1. Tips needed for warr + hpala in S6 arena

Hello.

So me and my friend are kinda new to Wotlk arena, and we managed to get 1850 for the furious weapons, aiming for shoulders.

I heard war+pala its the most op comp in S8 but I assume that involves Shadowmourne and having 100% ARP, in S6 thats not the case. There are like 2 war+hpala teams on 2300+ rest is everything with shaman :)

We are struggling hard with some comps and would love if someone could post any tips, any 1-2-3 script how to or anything that help us overcome those comps.

Both us have a mix of hateful- deadly- furious around 1k resi.

Comp 1. Feral + Priest
    This is the most obnoxious comp I have ever played against. The feral does sick DPS, Can 100-20 my warrior in 3 seconds sometimes.
    The problem is instant cyclone, then fear, then cyclone again then fear. Between the damage that feral is pomping out I have to make sure warrior doesnt get nuked in 3 sec meanwhile dodging manaburns, fears, mind controls. But it doesnt really matter couse asap druid does instant cyclone Im stuck in CC chain meanwhile warr geting destroyed.

Comp 2. Shaman + Preg.

Another super obnoxious comp where they will just train holypala with purges kicks big nukes and dispell until I am oom.
    My warrior tries everything to prevent me not geting zerged by them but it seems just not possible to get away. They have freedoms, ghostwolf, cc on warrior and its seems just not possible to do anything else than try to heal both of them zerging you until you are oom. Forget about plea, asap I do it they will chase me to purge it or just start to nuke the warrior to the point i have to cancel the plea for him not to die.

I tried to find some games from some top warr+hpala comps playing vs those comps, but there are almost none. I assume they are dodging those comps.

And just to add, those comps are like 70% of all the comps we meet. I assume those are the FOTM OP comps in s6...

Any tips welcome :)
    Edited: August 20, 2021

2. When you look in global or for teammate, everyone is 3k multiglad, but when you ask for any PvP tip on forum where are all those 3x multiglads to answer :D?

3. Because very few people interested in forum, majority of topics are from persons who are realy bad/clueless or can't read pinned threads of FAQ