1. Transfer of gold between Horde and Alliance

Is it possible to transfer gold from the horde to the alliance? If possible - how cam I do it

2. Example:
    Buy expensive piece of gear on Horde side, go to neutral AH and post it for 1 copper, with Alliance character on other account buy the item from the auction house quickly after you post it, then trade it to your Alliance character and sell on Alliance AH.

It's very important you have 2 accounts and that you be quick when selling it to your other account because you can't buy your own auctions (account wide) and someone might buy the item before you.
    Other than that nothing else you can do.

3. Example:
    Buy expensive piece of gear on Horde side, go to neutral AH and post it for 1 copper, with Alliance character on other account buy the item from the auction house quickly after you post it, then trade it to your Alliance character and sell on Alliance AH.
    I would advise against this.

More in edit (wait few mins), I just want to get this out before you get pwned.

Okay, now the edit:

There are AH snipers, especially on neutral AH that scan the AH for cheap listed expensive items, and buys them. Usually a bot.

Best way to bypass this is simple:

Switching 10 000 gold from Horde to Alliance.
    Naturally, you'll need TWO accounts for this.
    Let's name the accounts Horde1 and Alliance1, which also represents their factions.

First you'll need to bring your Horde1 and Alliance1 to NAH*. *Neutral Auction House.
    With your Alliance1, post a random item, e.g. Honey Bread, with buyout price set to 10 000 gold.
    Alt tab, or log, your Horde1. Search for Honey Bread. Buy yourself some Honey Bread for 10 000 gold. Like you always do. You can now logout with this account, if you have no further use for it.
    Alt tab, or log, your Alliance1. Wait one hour, enjoy your 8500 gold.
    What happened to 1500 gold? Taxes man, taxes.
    Edited: August 20, 2021

4. losing 1500g in neutral AH must be the new cool on alliance side.

5. OR.. get someone from your guild / discord groups that you trust. see if they have toon on other side and has enough gold to share.. give them gold on Horde.. Tell them to give you gold on Horde.

6. losing 1500g in neutral AH must be the new cool on alliance side.
    1500g for safe transfer, acceptable in my eyes.

OR.. get someone from your guild / discord groups that you trust. see if they have toon on other side and has enough gold to share.. give them gold on Horde.. Tell them to give you gold on Horde.
    To avoid losing a lot this way, do smaller trades rather than one big one.