1. One two handed on fury?

So iam new to WOTLK and before joining WOTLK comunity i've played vanilla wow for a while.
    I loved the idea of fury warrior with only one Two handed weapon.
    Would it be considered trolling, if i just played fury war with one two-handed?
    Iam planning to go raids with it. Ofc now iam literally lvl 20 with my war.
    So if i would make some good talents that dont rely on two weapons. Would it be possible to have a good DPS with just one Two-handed weapon?

2. Unfortunately Fury with only one weapon is not viable.
    The damage loss from using only one weapon is far bigger than the -10 % from Titan´s Grip.
    It might only be better if there is a huge damage different between your weapons (like ICC weapon mainhand and some outland green in offhand).
    And that is not a realistic scenario. And even if, you could just play Arms.

At good gear levels the extra damage (thus extra rage) and stats from a 2nd 2 hand weapon are just too powerfull.
    And at low gear using only one weapon will only intensify the problems of a low geared warrior, leaving you rage starved.

That is not saying that you won't do any damage at all, but I assume that even at BiS gear, you will have less DPS than a warrior with a "normal" specc and Triumph emblem gear. You might get some high BT crits, cause you don´t have the -10%, but you have nothing else going for you.

The reason 2 handed fury was a thing in vanilla are:
    - Arms had no real attack before getting MS at lvl 40, so Fury was better for leveling to lvl 40
    - before patch 1.9. (?) 1 handed weapons were really weak, so dual wield fury didn´t work well
    - it takes longer to gear in vanilla, because bosses drop less loot; it´s easier to obtain 1 good 2 handed weapon than 2 one handed weapons.

But even in vanilla, doing DPS with a 2 hander as fury is only good for getting some WW high crits against raid trash. For bosses it´s outdone by the constant flow of damage (and rage) from 2 one handers.

3. Thank you very much. Its a little sad cus i find arms a little boring, but i also don't like dual wielding. But thats something i'll have to get through if i want to play war. I guess i'll stick for arms now and maybe respec if i'll want to dps. Thanks once more ^^