1. Choosing PvP(BGs) & PvE hunter spec

Hi guys, I need help about choosing PvP(BGs) and PvE spec for Hunter. I learned Dual Spec, and now I want to make one spec for PvE and one for PvP(BGs). I read a lot of different forums but cant choose wich is best for what I need. My GS is 2882 and I can play WOTLK Heroics. I use "warcrafttavern" for talent tree and other informations, only I need is your recommend about spec for PvE and PvP(BGs).

-ty for time spent on me

2. Something like this for PVE:
    https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#cxb...uAoe00b:AifzVm

You can make some small modifications like Improved Barrage instead of Hawk Eye but this depends on what you prefer.
    Also you need wolf as a pet.

For PvP it depends if you want to be Marksmanship hunter or Beast mastery hunter.

3. For battlegrounds it really depends on how you want to play. All three specs are viable in pvp.

Surv plays like rogue and by that, you're a douche. If you get someone 1v1, get first strike and nail your rotation they can't do anything.
    MM is reliable. You'll be more dependent on team mates to keep the enemy off you.
    BM is my personal favorite solely because Chimera. That pet has a special ranged attack that significantly slows targets. They can't trinket out of this slow and it has a near constant uptime. This is obviously useful against flag carriers.

4. For battlegrounds it really depends on how you want to play. All three specs are viable in pvp.

Surv plays like rogue and by that, you're a douche. If you get someone 1v1, get first strike and nail your rotation they can't do anything.
    MM is reliable. You'll be more dependent on team mates to keep the enemy off you.
    BM is my personal favorite solely because Chimera. That pet has a special ranged attack that significantly slows targets. They can't trinket out of this slow and it has a near constant uptime. This is obviously useful against flag carriers.

Furthermore, with personal experience with BM PvP, I can global the other two specs, and with ease too. I totally agree that chimera is THE BEST BM PVP PET! Ive humiliated many smourne users and I say that without pride. I do suggest if you do pick up any profs, do engineering/Jewelcrafting. Get the most bang for your buck with a hunter.