1. May 3, 2022  
    Hello, how do I put the name of the slash on top of the slash in DBM alerts? I already put the DBM and the files correctly but the name of the bar is not like in your screenshot

2. May 5, 2022  

Prot

Where can we find a prot pala Weak auras like you posted on the previous post?

3. Cant queue as Random Queue

It seems there is a bug with Random queue. the option of random queue doesnt shows also cant join a random queue of a friend.

4. First off, thank you so much for creating this.

Secondly, do you have any plans to release a similar pack for WOTLK classic? I must admit I have grown very attached to this beautiful UI.

5. Sorry to disappoint you @TeaDrinker505, but there won't be a release for WOTLK Classic.
    For WOTLK Classic you will have to subscribe to Naowh and get the UI from his Discord, when WOTLK releases.
    We only created this UI for Wotlk 3.3.5 because there wasn't one already made.

6. July 5, 2022  
    Is there a way to increase nameplate range beyond 40 yards? It's pretty annoying to have the nameplate disappear while I'm still in range for flame shock.

Tried downloading a bunch of other nameplate addons but none of them have the right aesthetic (nor the feature, I believe).

7. I was using this UI for a while with no issues whatsoever, recently I updated my DBM to a new version from Zidras github and it broke the skins on it. Tried reinstalling, including deleting/reinstalling the savedvariables, resetting the skins, but to no avail.

I can see the profile on DBM and it changes some settings, but apparently the skins are not working.

If anyone has updated the DBM, or any info on how to do it without this issue let me know.

8. I've been using this for a long time in Warmane and want to know if it possible if you could update it for the WotLK Classic addons or if you have an updated link for it, thanks in advance.

9. Hello,

Thank you for your hard work!

Upon importing profile for details (Settings > custom display > import)

Lua error

Message: InterfaceAddOnsDetailsLibsDFfw.lua:3361: D!Framework (DetailsCustomPanelImportConfirm:OnMouseUp()) error: InterfaceAddOnsDetailsLibsDFtextentry.lua:212: Usage: DetailsCustomPanelBox0NameEntry:SetText("text")
    ====================
    InterfaceAddOnsDetailsLibsDFbutton.lua:889: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDetailsLibsDFbutton.lua:802>

====================

Time: 10/26/22 17:47:37
    Count: 2
    Stack: [C]: ?
    [C]: in function `error'
    InterfaceAddOnsDetailsLibsDFfw.lua:3361: in function `CoreDispatch'
    InterfaceAddOnsDetailsLibsDFbutton.lua:889: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDetailsLibsDFbutton.lua:802>

Locals:

idk why

Also

ElvUI DPS/Tank - Import
    ElvUI Healer - Import

The links lead to nowhere.

10. Words to conclude an essay

Might you be a student deep in the semester wondering how to conclude your essay? Learn words to conclude an essay in this comprehensive list. Thank me later.

11. I fixed my problem with import, but today I've encountered new problem - druid has heal on 2 in human form, Mangle on 2 in cat form.

When I am in cat form and press 2, I start healing.

12. ElvUI Profile Import doesnt work

Hi, so basically i want to import it and it doesent work because the form of String isnt supported on Wago. Can you reupload it somewhere please? Thanks.

13. import string problems

Hi, so basically i want to import it and it doesent work because the form of String isnt supported on Wago. Can you reupload it somewhere please? Thanks.

I have the same problem to import string, does anyone know how to solve the problem?

14. I'm updating the UI at the moment, to the new style of NaowhUI. Also updating the code in Elv-UI to make NaowhUI as similar as possible. Will also change the UI to use Skada from Bkader from Details, as Details is not really good.
    Right now your only chance for the UI is to go to: https://felbite.com/elvui-profiles/4...like-dps-tank/
    I saw that someone uploaded the UI there.

15. Floating combat text

I've followed this guide exactly and everything looks amazing, great job brother! The only small problem I'm having that I'm not sure if anyone else has had is that my floating combat text is missing completely. It's turned on in the interface and I've followed your directions for elvui in the enhanced options, but for some reason it's just gone.

First 12345 ... Last