1. Not sure if this is just me, but has anybody else that when they're in ToC5 that their keybinds don't work anymore when they're on the horses/first boss? I only started experiencing this after using Naowh UI (which looks great btw!).

Maybe I have a setting that's on/off that shouldn't be?

2. Ty so much for all the works you have done, i'm dling it right now! Just one thing: details import > the link does not work

Edit: it works now
    It still doesn't work for me, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong

3. Thank you very much for this, UI looks and feels amazing, keep up the good work

4. love this UI, and not sure if this thread is still active, but Items in my bag, or on Atlas loot etc do not show the items lvl anymore. Any idea on how to get that back?

5. love this UI, and not sure if this thread is still active, but Items in my bag, or on Atlas loot etc do not show the items lvl anymore. Any idea on how to get that back?
    I guess your "problem" is not related to this addon.

Btw: in-game menu -> interface -> display -> enable "Show item level"

6. wow i NEVER knew that was there. thank you kindly!!!!

7. Wow. Just wow. I had no idea ElvUI could be made to look so good. I'm usually a fan of this addon for my ui, but I've never been able to get it perfect and feel so clean, but this project has shown me the true power you can really have with ElvUI - Started using this yesterday as a base for my ui and it's looking perfect!

Thank you so much for the release and hard work you must of put in creating this!

8. I have downloaded all of your addons including shared media exactly the way you said to do, the addon skins and enhancer did not work.

https://imgur.com/TlMVyIl
    Edited: January 29, 2022

9. I have downloaded all of your addons including shared media exactly the way you said to do, the addon skins and enhancer did not work.

https://imgur.com/TlMVyIl
    It might be possible that Nethanos stopped supporting the ElvUI fork and the new ElvUI plugins doesn't work in this older version. I'll forward him the issue!

10. Just cleared ICC25 with your UI

It's pretty good, but I had an issue.
    I play as a discipline priest, and the red icon on the raid frame for the shield debuff seems to be hidden behind the raid debuffs like infest at LK, how do I change this so either one or the other is in the upper middle, or maybe where the power infusion icon is, which is just abovve the yellow shield icon.

It's not like you really need to see if Power Infusion is up since you'll be the only one in the raid with the abillity, and the cooldown is longer than the duration of Power Infusion

P.S. I can't find Gotham Narrow Ultra under fonts I can only find Gotham Super which seems very thick letters instead of narrow ^^
    Edited: January 31, 2022

11. This UI is amazing! but im having problems when im in a vehicle like first boss of ulduar or eoe for instance, i cannot see combo points or mana/energy of the vehicle. anyone know what im doing wrong?

12. Dude its huge job! Thx u so much. Im playing with naowh UI on retail but now i leaved sl for warmane wotlk and found it there. You really made my game better on this server. Love u!

13. Trying the warlock weak auras but cannot be imported (unknown compression method is the error message)

Edit: sorry had wrong addon version but still cannot delete this message
    Edited: April 11, 2022

14. Hello, I am admittedly not so good with this stuff, how exactly do we accomplish step 3? Thank you!

Scratch the above, for anyone unsure of the above each addon has a "Import" option in the profile section and you copy and paste the provided strings in the addon in game.
    Edited: April 26, 2022

First 1234 ... Last