1. Awesome job with this complete overhaul! I'm having some issues with step 4:

ElvUI/Enhanced/Blizz UI Improvements/Character Frame - Enable all three options and their backgorunds
    ElvUI/Enhanced/Blizz UI Imrpovements/Minimap - Enable Minimap Button Grabber
    ElvUI/Enhanced/Blizz UI Imrpovements/Interrupt Tracker - Enable
    ElvUI/Enhanced/Blizz UI Imrpovements/Lose Control - Enable

I don't have the 'Character Frame', 'Minimap', 'Interrupt Tracker', and 'Lose Control' under the Blizz UI Improvements. I do however see them under ElvUI/Enhanced/. Am I supposed to do those changes there instead?

Also in the SharedMedia, it doesn't seem to contain the fonts: Gotham Narrow Ultra, AvantGrade. Were they removed?

2. I don't understand what I'm importing in Step 3. And where am I importing them to? I see the code on wago.io but I don't understand what I'm doing with it. Sorry for the noob question.

3. No matter wich version of WA i download, it just wont open the options menu... whats up with that ? itried your links the master version and 3.2.3. and nothing..

4. Because version 3.2.3 ports only in parts, and not all at once. Need to make wa for version 4.0

5. Hi thanks for the great UI however, I can't seem to make all of the addons work in the newly downloaded game file from warmane. All addons are not working for my client. Any solution? Thanks.

6. The icons in the action bar are cropped, how do I change that?

7. Because you have a modified version of Elvui, install the original.

8. You just made me to wrie a comment, and i neder did that before

THANK YOU !

9. How do I hide de Auras when out of combat or mounted?

10. Ty! It´s amazing! Great job there man

11. Loved this but i have one question. I have a problem with my gearscore addon it seems like. I think i have found out that the Elvui Enhanced is causing some problems with it cause when i shut it off the error dosnt come up and my regular gearscore works. Any1 have a fix for this? Look at the pic to see what i mean. (BTW i know it says 3.1.20b but i think that one is inside the enhanced elvui)

https://gyazo.com/dd5df5c0cbee47b991e86d4d1e907eb2

First ... 456