1. Hi, great guide but i have a question. Is there any way to make the icons square again? since i instaled your ui all my icons from action bars and buff have turned rectangular and i can´t find any way to make the square again. Its like they are choped.

2. Thanks for the hard work, ElvUI import profiles are down, could you fix them please?

3. Dead link

ElvUI DPS/Tank - Import
    ElvUI Healer - Import
    Please update links <3 <3

4. Updating imports?

Hello! Thank you for your hard work and implication within this community

Could you update the following links?

ElvUI DPS/Tank - Import (https://wago.io/-Oj4-ZbMX)
    ElvUI Healer - Import (https://wago.io/EiscX7k1N)

5. Sorry for the long hiatus guys, the ElvUI profile has been updated.

6. Since the discord is gone I'll be logging the changes here instead and answering your questions too.

7. [ROGUE] v2.0.2
    - Fixed Tricks of the Trade not showing cooldowns properly
    - Added Sprint to the aura bar

8. ElvUI DPS/Tank - Import
    ElvUI Healer - Import

error importing data, import string may be corrupted.

i think thta profile is for tha lastest elvui.

if you can correct that i would be gratefull
    Edited: April 30, 2023 Reason: new link new probems

9. May 1, 2023  
    ElvUI no longer supports old format strings. Wago is exporting in the new format.
    Please update again, your interface is clean. and weakura is a bit little old. check.

10. May 2, 2023  

11. May 22, 2023  
    Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work! As a returning player (10 years ago) this is so awesome.
    Works great! Great guide to set it up and you can tell you put alot of love into making this!

12. Hi, first of all thanks a lot for all the work. The end product is simply amazing.

I had one issue though: you mention you used weak auras v2.3.2 and the download link points to master, which is 4.0.0 I get an error when importing the groups:

Error decompressing: Unknown compression method(0)

Happens when using both 4.0.0 and 2.3.2

13. Can't edit my previous posts, so I have to write another response: I'm a moron. I had to go to the link wago.io/blablabla and compy the import string from there. Wp me.

14. What´s the version of the SharedMedia addon used for this?

15. July 2, 2023  
    Does anyone know any addon that makes the Character frame look like the Retail??

Something like the ELVUI, the image above, but to look more DEFAULT like this :
    Has anyone figured this out? The first one looks dope I would love to have it look like that

First ... 3456 Last