1. Feral and Weapon Skills

Tell me pls what is wrong with my thinking... Google say me then wepon skill for feral no matter cuz its max when in bear/cat form... Right now i create druid on Lordaeron and meet 11lvl and what i see? idk what about HIT depending of wepon skill, but i see CRIT depend(even in form)
    u too can test it right now
    1)see ur melee crit chance in bear form
    2)leave form and up 1 wepon skill(if not max ofc)
    3)return to bear form and what? ur crit upped too 0.04%(like in not form too)
    p's' on my lvl i have wepon with 0 stats thats why test can be even faster-with exuiped and not exuiped this wepon i have not same melee crit chance in bear form(staves and unarmed skills not same on me)
    say me pls what my misstake about it or maybe google wrong and wepon skill needed for feral?(for crit atleast, maybe for hit too but i not test)

2. Ferals are affected by Unarmed weapon skill. Maybe something is causing your character stats window to show "human" form stats instead of "feral" form.

3. Uhm, I'm pretty sure that we aren't affected by the "unarmed" weapon skill. If you click on this link here:

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...e/achievements

you'll see that I'm missing the "Did Somebody Order a Knuckle Sandwich?" achivement on my cat. I honestly can't describe what kind of melee swings ferals have. Everywhere I looked it up, it's just classified as paw damage and nothing more. The stats, which affect our melee swings, are these:
    • hit rating - 263 rating or 8% in the endgame (unless you're an Alliance player in a guild with many Draenei, in which case the cap is 232 rating or 7%);
    • expertise - 132 rating or 26/26;
    • crit% (including the 4.8% crit suppression in endgame raids)
    • melee haste - depending on how much you have from it, you attack faster, which lets you register more autoattacks in a fight.

And there are also these glancing blows, which have a fixed 24% chance to occur. This is everything I know regarding this topic. The stat requirements are lower if you aren't max level, but dunno the exact numbers. Btw, you shouldn't worry about them, OP. They matter only in raids. Right now you just need to concentrate on leveling your toon.
    Edited: September 1, 2021 Reason: correcting some typos

4. Strange, it was so that me and my brother were leveling "Unarmed" skill while in Feral forms back on pre-Cata retail.

5. Strange, it was so that me and my brother were leveling "Unarmed" skill while in Feral forms back on pre-Cata retail.
    Can't say, but I can confirm that "unarmed" can be leveled by boomies, trees, sea lions, and cheetahs if they attack a mob w/o wielding a weapon.

6. Uhm, I'm pretty sure that we aren't affected by the "unarmed" weapon skill. If you click on this link here:

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...e/achievements

you'll see that I'm missing the "Did Somebody Order a Knuckle Sandwich?" achivement on my cat. I honestly can't describe what kind of melee swings ferals have. Everywhere I looked it up, it's just classified as paw damage and nothing more. The stats, which affect our melee swings, are these:
    • hit rating - 263 rating or 8% in the endgame (unless you're an Alliance player in a guild with many Draenei, in which case the cap is 232 rating or 7%);
    • expertise - 132 rating or 26/26;
    • crit% (including the 4.8% crit suppression in endgame raids)
    • melee haste - depending on how much you have from it, you attack faster, which lets you register more autoattacks in a fight.

And there are also these glancing blows, which have a fixed 24% chance to occur. This is everything I know regarding this topic. The stat requirements are lower if you aren't max level, but dunno the exact numbers. Btw, you shouldn't worry about them, OP. They matter only in raids. Right now you just need to concentrate on leveling your toon.
    if u sure about it(for feral no matter weapon skill, google say me it too) just do it simple test
    if u really sure about it i think u have not 400/400 wepon skill of wepon u righ now equipped jaja))

7. Ferals are affected by Unarmed weapon skill. Maybe something is causing your character stats window to show "human" form stats instead of "feral" form.
    thats why i ask for little test u too)) cuz if its only visual bug(and maybe only for me) its not problem, but if its bug really work its BIG problem, cuz even HIT not depend for feral from wepon skill, if even CRIT depend-it 11,96% crit chance if i not misstaken(1 weapon skill 0.04%)

8. if u sure about it(for feral no matter weapon skill, google say me it too) just do it simple test
    if u really sure about it i think u have not 400/400 wepon skill of wepon u righ now equipped jaja))
    Ah, you said "upped". I read it as "capped". Well, sorry mate, but if someone else wants to test it out, then they can be my guest. My advice is to concentrate on leveling your toon. You'll get more crit when you gain levels.