1. What's the Deal with Ironforge's Flightmaster?

Hello all,

At least the last three days, every single time I went to Ironforge to take a flight, I saw that the flight master was missing. I haven't seen him for days now.

Is it me being very unlucky or is there something wrong going on?

Regards,

Scorpyo

2. Could be that he gets camped by a Horde rogue, same way Orgrimmar flight master was camped for several months by an Alliance rogue.

3. Could be that he gets camped by a Horde rogue, same way Orgrimmar flight master was camped for several months by an Alliance rogue.
    Hm. Maybe, yes. It looks like he has a long respawn timer, though. I was waiting for him to respawn half an hour without nothing happening.

How did this stuff in Orgrimmar end? Did the rogue get tired of it, or did he get chainkilled or... ?

4. He's not missing. He stand at entrance of nearby building for idk what reason.

5. How did this stuff in Orgrimmar end? Did the rogue get tired of it, or did he get chainkilled or... ?
    Tired of it I assume. Don't think they ever managed to chainkill him since it lasted over a month.
    Do check the other reply, think he could be on your realm.

He's not missing. He stand at entrance of nearby building for idk what reason.

6. He's not missing. He stand at entrance of nearby building for idk what reason.
    Oh! Yes! You're right! I hadn't seen him.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Scorpyo

7. Tired of it I assume. Don't think they ever managed to chainkill him since it lasted over a month.
    Do check the other reply, think he could be on your realm.
    Yes, I saw it. Thanks.

While I was searching, I found a discussion on this forum about someone who got banned for "disrupting gameplay" because he killed the Flight Master.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=403603

Seems a bit excessive to me, though.

8. Maybe he still does it, but it's overshadowed by almost daily alliance raids on orgrimmar.

9. Yes, I saw it. Thanks.

While I was searching, I found a discussion on this forum about someone who got banned for "disrupting gameplay" because he killed the Flight Master.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=403603

Seems a bit excessive to me, though.
    That could be the guy. As said in the thread you linked, usually it's not disrupting gameplay but since the dude did it for more than a month each day for several hours he deserved a ban imo.

10. That could be the guy. As said in the thread you linked, usually it's not disrupting gameplay but since the dude did it for more than a month each day for several hours he deserved a ban imo.
    Yeah only when it's excessive do Gm's take action, like in this case example.
    You are still allowed to kill NPC's and gank cities, but to some extent.

11. That could be the guy. As said in the thread you linked, usually it's not disrupting gameplay but since the dude did it for more than a month each day for several hours he deserved a ban imo.
    Okay, got it. From what he wrote, it was a "mistake" and only a "couple of time"... So I was wondering.

Yeah only when it's excessive do Gm's take action, like in this case example.
    You are still allowed to kill NPC's and gank cities, but to some extent.
    Yes. Understandable.

Thanks for your answers, guys :)

Regards,

Scorpyo