1. PvP Arena unbalance

Hello there, first of all I wanna say that after years of playing on Warmane (mostly on ex Cata server Neltharion) I am casual player right now.
    That being said I love to hop on some arenas, and not play hardcore for rating. I wanna play PvP but Arena are inpossible to win, I don't have full gear, and I need to play some Arenas to get that PvP gear, (even tho im mix warth, relent gear) and problem is that on ultra low rate and mmr i'm getting tryhards with full bis gear, I don't know hows that possible? that there is no team with gear that is close to my on that mmr (around 1400). How is possbile that players not moving and progressing with rate and mmr ?? Since I play with a friend that is new to game we lose every single one vs full geared ppl, and 90% of the time we facing that gear diference, and other 10% its just balance . Whats going on with arenas on this server?

2. If you're playing on Frostmourne, could be that there's so few people playing arena that you end up facing higher mmr opponents anyway.

And it's not really a surprise that arenas are dead, every single game it's either enha shaman or some preg/holy pala broken team. Not really enjoyable to play.

3. It's gear inflation. At least If you are playing on season 8.

The Servers are not progressive, so once you are geared, you are geared forever.

On a realm with Gear resets via seasons, a player with the t2 PvP weapon would be at at least 2200 rating, because he needs that rating to get the weapon.

This is not the case here.
    Somebody could have played at 2200 rating back in 2016 and obtained full WF Gear and BiS PvE gear.
    But maybe today they are just casually playing or just did not improve, so now they are at 1600 Rating. But they still have the gear.

It's not that the players are overgeared for their rating. X rating just means top X percent of teams. And if many people are well geared, there can be lots of well geared people in the lower ratings.
    So the rating works fine.
    These "overgeared" players are at the rating at which they belong.

4. It's a 10 year old patch. Why would you expect to win games when one of you is new to the game? Yes, it's a steep learning curve, but it's absolutely doable to reach decent ratings with relentless gear. You just need to practice.