1. Abyssal Rune vs NMC for Affl [And SP]

Stuck with these two [got DFO, too]. Curious what to use between them as my 2nd trinket for both Affli and Shadow - what are your thoughts?

2. If by NMC you mean the trinket from pos, use that. Passive stats are better on it and the /use effect is ridiculously powerful for affliction warlock due to corruption rolling.

3. That's the one, yeah. I know that, up until recently, you could pop the trinket, swap over to another, and the crit buff would persist on your DOTs, but you can't do that anymore (if you swap trinket, you lose the effect of NMC); this is what has prompted me to think about which of the two would be better to keep.

4. Is NMC also good for the Demo spec vs Abyssal Rune?

5. NMIC alone gives at around %17 ish dmg bonus to your corruption thanks to the crit buff. It's the best trinket for affli outside of icc loot.

6. Sorry if it ruins your "party". But if your corruption thingy with refresh is like one of Shadow priests SW:P, than bonus crit/SP work only on original version of spell before any renews. There was discussion with blue posts and video testings around it, which busted this myth about stacking huge crit for "eternal" DoT

7. Sorry if it ruins your "party". But if your corruption thingy with refresh is like one of Shadow priests SW:P, than bonus crit/SP work only on original version of spell before any renews. There was discussion with blue posts and video testings around it, which busted this myth about stacking huge crit for "eternal" DoT
    Corruption rolling works exactly as described in this guide (and should work exactly as described in the guide)

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=380134

The value of pos trinket is insanely high for affliction warlocks because of that.