1. Caping 10 Arenas

Hello so every week i cap 10 arenas on my really low geared alts(1-2k gs) , I simply enter & exit the game just for 10 fast quick lost games.

And every week I get whispers from these ppl how they are gonna record me , ban me etc etc then they start to insult etc and its really annoying.

I get that they are mad cause they dont get the game counted but then again allways same ppl that are stuck on 1k mmr are the ones insulting & threatening etc etc , cause ofc no1 normal is gonna be stuck on 1k mmr.

I play here for about 10 years and i remember warmane changed this many times. For example i remember we had 2 times when ppl left the arena the game counted and you woulda actualy get the rating .....SO HOW COME THEN NO1 ever /w me threatened or insulted etc when you were getting the + + + + rating.

What is more disturbing is i opened the guy on armory that was saying he gonna record me & ban me. He has like 8k achievements , about 20k hks , BiS PvP Gear. So you can imagine he is playing for some time yet he is hardstuck at 1400 rate with 100 played games & 1700 max 2s in statistic.

Anyway my point is read the rules ppl so you see its not "wintrading" while they leave and you dont get rate.
    Dont be toxic threaten & insult other ppl for no reason INSTEAD get better at the game and learn some mechanics , do some binds , dont backpedal and booom you hit 2k with 5k gs ..... Dont be like this guy/guys that is playing here for years and stuck at 1.4 rate proly blaming every1 else for it while in reality if i actualy entered with any of my geared chars woulda solo him and hes partner with no issue so then again they stil dont get rate and i just loose my precious time for nothing rofl xd.

Do some research , learn something and when you get a bit higher mmr you will never get a game like this since whoever caps 10 games is low mmr. Dont waste mine or other ppls time or even Game masters time with your tickets while you have no clue what you are talking about!

Cheers

2. Let them wishper you all you want. Its part of the game, has been and always will be. Once people get over certain raiting they just stop meeting guys like you :)