1. Steamwheedle Cartel rep

I've been grinding rep for the insane title recently, and I kill pirates in Tanaris right now to get steamwheedle cartel rep. I hit revered with Gadgetzan yesterday and I was still getting rep from killing pirates for Everlook, Booty Bay and Ratchet. I logged in today and started killing pirates in Tanaris and now I'm not getting rep with the Steamwheedle Cartel anymore. I've looked at multiple guides for the insane title and as far as I'm aware you should be able to get Revered with all groups of the Steamwheedle Cartel before you stop getting rep from pirates in Tanaris. I'm only a little bit past halfway through hated with Everlook, Booty Bay and Ratchet and I have no clue why I stopped getting rep from the pirates, can anyone please explain what's going on and how to keep getting rep? I'm already Revered with the Bloodsail Buccaneers and I know that in order to get the insane title you need to be atleast honored with them by the end of the grind and all the other methods of obtaining rep for the Steamwheedle Cartel I've seen reduce your Bloodsail Rep.
    Edited: September 14, 2021

2. I was already aware that I needed to go to Dire Maul North at some point to continue grinding rep for Steamwheedle Cartel I just had no clue that time would come before even getting neutral with Booty Bay, Everlook and Ratchet. I've figured it out at this point. I still have no idea why I stopped getting rep from pirates while still hated but for anyone else trying to do this rep grind just go to Dire Maul North after the pirates stop giving you rep or you can just do Dire Maul North from the get go.