1. Pvp balance

AS you can see almost all pvp players are alliance. There's no balance, so the Horde is disgusted by this situation and that doesn't help because horde member give up and transfert alliance.
    There's no battlegrounds without ally pm, it's a cancer, trust me .......the merc mode is not enough.
    i have a suggestion : can you put the transfert faction FREE for the alliance member ?
    Thank you.

2. I agree with this, there is not point to be horde when most of the time you play pvp, also the toxicity of the horde in pvp doesnt help too much, i have opted out for merc mode and i have never been called by ally side, and yea actually i was thinking to transfer to ally because bgs are just cancer with all of that unbalance

3. Merc mode was not created so you could play Alliance as Horde, it was made to balance the 62% Alliance pop BR merger. Therefore, you literally never get ''transferred'' to Ally if you play Horde and on the opposite if you play Alliance 80% of the time it would switch you.

As you mentioned horde ''BGs are cancer'' (especially Frostmourne progress quque) because the system would pair 5-6 BR players full PvP geared on Ally with 1 max 2 on horde. Logically horde full pve geared loses 70% of the time.

WM wont change anything,so I would suggest you: Make Horde for the love of Pve and do your pvp daily or get into Premades. Otherwise, go insta 80 Alliance on BR and win BGs.

4. There was never balance in wotlk pvp and there will never be, the faster you accept it, the faster you can adapt to it.

Regarding toxicity, this is a general issue. Don't make me post any random AV chat on the alliance side, you'd appreciate you are horde when you see those

5. I've thought it would be nice to remove cross-realm, but add cross-faction. Quite tough to start getting pvp gear on icecrown when the opposing team can be stacked in pvp gear.

I'm horde, and enjoy leveling and gearing character's into the 5k range. But it's just so frustrating to try and get more pvp gear through bg's when alliance seems to always be stacked.

6. I've thought it would be nice to remove cross-realm, but add cross-faction. Quite tough to start getting pvp gear on icecrown when the opposing team can be stacked in pvp gear.

I'm horde, and enjoy leveling and gearing character's into the 5k range. But it's just so frustrating to try and get more pvp gear through bg's when alliance seems to always be stacked.
    You play on PvE servers to grind, this is no different! It's like crying you get owned by 40lvl monsters while your char is 30 lv., You grind get honor and get better gear! I don't like to grinding so I play on Blackrock