1. "New" Content for Icecrown

First, I just want to say this suggestion would only apply to the Icecrown realm. I remember a few years ago that Warmane edited the HP for Raid bosses on Lordaeron I believe to make the experience more Hardcore & challenging. I really like playing on Warmane, and I like playing WoW, I've played pretty consistently for 15 years, my account here will be 10 years old next April, and I've grown bored of doing the same raids & dungeons over and over. There isn't alot of variety at level 80 Heroics but there is a ton of content that is just being ignored or isn't worth playing altogether because it offers no challenge.

What I think would be a good suggestion, and would be really well-recieved by the players is if you took some of the Vanilla & TBC 5man dungeons and adusted them to be level 80 Heroics, just like they did with Deadmines and Shadowfang Keep in the Cataclysm Xpac. Simply make all the mobs level 80 and buff their HP. The only problem that I forsee is the Loot from the bosses but I think that could be a simple fix by just making the loot enchanting materials Or making the bosses have random drops of iLvL 226 or lower gear (or anything you could get from the Point Store minus TOC & PVP gear). Replace any cloth drops with Frostweave. Make the Mobs drop Random 68+ BoE greens. No custom items, no custom mechanics just an adjusted difficulty with level appropriate loot.

I've had this idea for nearly a decade, since Cata released, and I've always wondered why no one does it. Why not just give every dungeons a Max Level Heroic version? I couldn't imagine it's that hard to change numbers in the games coding script, plus your team has experience doing it before with ICC bosses. I know it would be a crazy work load to say "convert all dungeons" but maybe 1 or 2 as a test? Have the community vote on it and give feedback?

I hope this suggestion doesnt fall under the "custom content" clause of the rules because it's really nothing "custom", and if it does I would hope the GM would atleast entertain the idea and let people discuss it. I wouldn't want anything to change other than, like I said above, an adjusted difficulty level for low level dungeons. Ive always thought that rule mainly applies to custom classes, custom gear, custom BGs, ect ect. asking for things that aren't natural to the game.

2. No. Custom content still, and somewhat useless one.

What would this really add to the game? Nothing. It would be just a filler content between RDF and Frozen Halls dungeons, which doesn't even need filler content. This won't offer any challenge on long term, as it's based on level 80 RDF scene.

If you want to make that old content interesting, go play them with level appropriate characters, not with some 6.9K Retri Paladins

3. as another veteral player, i understand that after so much time in the same expansion you may grow tired of doing the same thing over and over. However, that can easily be fixed: try new classes and/or specs. do pve, pvp and events with them. maybe level up a twink? try to hunt some hard achievements, try to reach some high status (150k HK maybe?).

the expansion might be old, but it is still full of content. it might not have "endless" posibilities, but it certainly has a lot.

4. as another veteral player, i understand that after so much time in the same expansion you may grow tired of doing the same thing over and over. However, that can easily be fixed: try new classes and/or specs. do pve, pvp and events with them. maybe level up a twink? try to hunt some hard achievements, try to reach some high status (150k HK maybe?).

the expansion might be old, but it is still full of content. it might not have "endless" posibilities, but it certainly has a lot.
    Ive done it all lol I've raided with all Classes/Specs and played Tank, DPS, and Healer and I have done the same with the 19 twink bracket. Ive done all the Holiday events when they are availible for the last 15 years. I would be confident in saying I've played WoW more than i've done anything else in life lol Even working because I played for 7-8 years before I even got my first job. Its kinda a sad reality. TBH I think I just need to find another game to play but I find alot of comfort in WoW. I played the retail Classic and TBC servers too, as well as retail up until WoD. I really have been a die-hard WoW fan since it came out. I just want something new and refreshing that keeps the original vibe of the game and I know I'm never going to get that out of Blizzard and no Private server does anything right when it comes to custom content.

I did kinda realize how ridiculous this sounded as an idea after I posted it, I just wanted something new, but I do think it would be cool if they made level 80 versions of Vanilla and TBC raids like Blackwing Lair, Molten Core, Karazhan, Black Temple, ect ect for Transmog purposes, making the transmog gear harder to get, making them "transmog raids" and adding Scrolls of Deceptions to the bosses.

5. If Warmane adds custom content at any point I think the best solution would be to make use of the cross-realm technology and run that content on a seperated realm.
    Players could then toggle the custom content on/off through the website.

To give you an example:
    Quel'Danas cross-realm PvP Zone.
    When custom content is toggled on a NPC appears in the capital citys of Icecrown, Lordaeron and Blackrock. Players of the 3 realms can teleport to Quel'Danas by talking to the NPC.
    When custom content is toggled off the NPC disappears.

Like that ppl who don't like custom content can toggle it off and aren't affected by it whatsoever.

6. Players need new content/features to make this more modern game, to fix existing problems like faction balance or having nothing to do after your 10th alt one shots LoD because the old content combined with the "new" knowledge of classes and fights has made the encounters obsolete.
    Im saying this as a player that plays kinda seasonally like once in a year for 3 months or even skipping a year before i come back, and the reason i quit is boredom.You can barely manage to play 1 month before boredom hits you because you've cleared all content there is to be cleared like its nothing way before reaching goals like bis, for what do u need bis if you clear the content on 0% buff with 6.1k gs?
    Active raiders play to push timers or to try different comps that are thought not possible but duo to gear they become possible, so players actually want to min max but there is little to be min maxed on retail like content.

Its 12 years old patch, everything that can be done has been done more so on private realms than on retail, warmane realms are stuck for 5-8 years on the same patch and the only thing done was actually nerf Lordaeron buffs instead of introducing the buffs as custom difficulty beyond heroic.
    Edited: October 6, 2021

7. the expansion might be old, but it is still full of content. it might not have "endless" posibilities, but it certainly has a lot.

8. I think it would be cool to have hc+ or mythic dungeon that scales up and up. Maby give tmog and tokens, no need for loot scaling. Scoreboard and few transmog tokens / items would be cool tho. How far ppl can go? Min/max old content. I know i know. "Custom content bad". But what if?

9. I just want an infinite difficulty modifier with exponentially harder variants the higher it gets. Then have a leaderboards viewable on webpage. No gear, no tokens, no items, just leaderboards and a hypercompetitive pve community.

10. play them with level appropriate characters, not with some 6.9K Retri Paladins

11. I just want an infinite difficulty modifier with exponentially harder variants the higher it gets. Then have a leaderboards viewable on webpage. No gear, no tokens, no items, just leaderboards and a hypercompetitive pve community.
    I'm all for this on Lordaeron. The great majority of people playing there don't like the buffed content and are always asking for nerfs, and the few that enjoy it complain that it's too easy and demand buffs. I believe there should be increasing difficult raids, it would look something like this: 25 Man, 25 Man HC, 25 Man HC+, 25 Man HC++, 25 Man HC+++. Some other parameters could be modifiable to have very interesting fights, for example more spikes in Marrow, more spirits in Lady, more beasts and faster runic power generation in DBS, more malleable goo in Fester, faster infection in Rotface, faster spawn rates and less orbs in Vali, more people linked in BQL, you get the idea. The plus raids could be exponentially difficult with less enrage, more hp and damage to test even the most hardcore players and have their records and fight configurations in the leaderboard, as a kind of hall of fame. Maybe even be granted mounts, pets or exclusive tmog items like ashbringer or frostmourne for the best of the best.

This way Lordaeron could please the newer and more casual players (who are many) and satisfy the more grizzled veterans with an ever increasing challenge.

12. I just want an infinite difficulty modifier with exponentially harder variants the higher it gets. Then have a leaderboards viewable on webpage. No gear, no tokens, no items, just leaderboards and a hypercompetitive pve community.
    Instead of scaling the content up it would be far easier and more balanced to scale the gear of the players down or set a item level limit on instances.

13. Instead of scaling the content up it would be far easier and more balanced to scale the gear of the players down or set a item level limit on instances.
    It would in no way, shape, or form be easier to 1. code a system to scale armor or 2. have to individually scale 100+ different gear items than to just use the already working, tested and proven timewalking method.