1. Did they fixed deterrence somehow?

I didnt played hunter for ~1 year, now i came back for some duels on blackrock.

What happened with deterrence?

I got 2 situations today:

1) I runned from pally in Deterrence, he just casually HoJ me INTO it. I was kinda O_O. It can't reflect casts into rear anymore?

2) I semi-deterrenced horror (had both buffs on me, deterrence and psychic horror). This is normal situation and often happens because of fly-time. But after it SP casted Mind Blast and it has landed INTO active Deterrence

Played without stream, so not recorded it, but i am 100% sure. If its a bug, i will record it for ticket.

So, my question is: Is it 'bugged' or 'fixed' now? I feel it completely unplayable.
    Edited: September 19, 2021

2. I mean MOSTLY it works like before, i still can predict and reflect spells, but sometimes it fks up.

3. 1) I runned from pally in Deterrence, he just casually HoJ me INTO it. I was kinda O_O. It can't reflect casts into rear anymore?

2) I semi-deterrenced horror (had both buffs on me, deterrence and psychic horror). This is normal situation and often happens because of fly-time. But after it SP casted Mind Blast and it has landed INTO active Deterrence
    1) "Hammer of justice"? I have just tested and it is deflected.

2) it means that on warmane, while under CC, you can not deflect spell. To find out if this is behavior is correct or not you may look for Retail clip to see if Hunter with Deterrence up could still deflect or not spells while CC.
    It should not be hard if you look for Arena clips with rog+caster (since Rogues used to vanish/dance -> cheap shot to bypass deterrence)

4. Similar thing happened to me few days ago. Made a hunter recently for the first time ever, got into some pvp vs shadow priest while questing. At the moment I saw him near me I poped detterence and instantly deflected psychic horror(stun part was deflected), but at the same time I got disarmed. He couldn't hit me tough, detterence was active despite me being disarmed.

But yes, when you are ccd under detterence it's different story, no deflection for you sir.

5. i wouldnt be able to count all times i get cloned with reflect buff up on me while cloned , or the times i get sapped or sheeped with lichborn on my dk or the times i get sheeped with ground totem etc etc etc it happens so often that i just got used to it its just warmane it has some kind of delay that if u pop ur spell at the very last second ( the way it should be ) your spell wouldnt register for example if you reflect a poly at 99% cast bar u ll still get sheeped

6. Nah, boys, im not talking about delay and casts at the same time, its absolutely normal for wotlk.

My case is:

* Me and SP used horror and deterrence at the same time
    * I stayed both in horror and deterrence, can't control my char, but deterrence is active
    * SP casted mind blast (not instant cast), and it landed into me (ignoring active deterrence)

7. But yes, when you are ccd under detterence it's different story, no deflection for you sir.
    Is it an old thing? :(

8. I don't remember it worked differently in the past. /shrug

9. What you are describing is perfectly normal on a server like Warmane that strives for a blizzlike status. Theoretically you are right in complaining about getting casted on while stunned. While Deterrence grants you 100% Parry raiting which is useless while you are stunned the spell deflection part shouldn't be affected by stuns. In practice during actual S8 11 years ago people could for example Cheap Shot Hunters and then have their caster mates cast on them.

https://youtu.be/EwLOcI4h_kg?t=1699 There you can see how it was back in the days. Kalimist even let him Deterrence on purpose cause he knew that Raiku and Hydra would be able to still cast on the hunter during Cheap Shot.