1. Why did RDF choose Crypts 8 times in a row?

For a mid 60's dps character that always chooses random. Is this a bug perhaps? Or is it being chosen specifically by some players? I looked over the loot tables and don't see anything that stands out, thanks.

2. Because it is most fittable dungeon for characters of such level range and in such quantity. Just like you get only ramparts of Hellfire peninsula from 58 to 63 levels or Utgarde from 68 to 75

3. 9 times. all of us lvl 65-67. Before I levelled up I counted 15 instances we could have joined. Smells like a bug to me, don't make me break out the statistics calculator of how improbably this is. Also there should be an easier way to invite players to an instance while it is running. Anyway thanks!

4. 9 times. all of us lvl 65-67. Before I levelled up I counted 15 instances we could have joined. Smells like a bug to me, don't make me break out the statistics calculator of how improbably this is. Also there should be an easier way to invite players to an instance while it is running. Anyway thanks!
    or maybe one of the group queued specifically this dungeon and you guys just got in that group.

5. or maybe one of the group queued specifically this dungeon and you guys just got in that group.
    See, that's what I thought too. But every time I ask the group they say no. Which could be false. I looked at the loot tables and didn't see anything spectacular. Is there some item in there people are camping? I don't know anymore.

6. then as a friend of mine say, screens of the 9 times in a row or it didn't happen :)