1. How to get to Ogrimms Hammer

Hey

Do i have to have Cold flying thingi to get to the battleship in the air in icecrown citadel ?
    cause i want to go to shadow vault but i only can get there if i complete a quest and this quest is on the ship and i dont have enough gold.. :D and i want to get to the shadowvault for the Rep Trader that gives good starting gear for a fresh level 80 char :D

sorry for my bad english but i hope you get my point :D

2. In dalaran flight zone,there where you can mount up (flightmaster is there too) are two npcs (horde/ally) with some soldiers around them, left and right from entrance to flight zone. They offer ride to ships in Icecrown.

But I don't know will you land on ship, last time I did that I was dropped into death. Maybe that's not the case anymore, try it. If you die too, share your experience pls.

3. i tried to talk to him before but there was no option for me sadly... :D maybe its bugged ? or do i have to do a quest or so ?

4. i got another way, at K3 there is a goblin that gives you a ridemount for free and with that you can go on the ship

5. One of them offers you quest, you take it and you can fly there.
    Ye sorry, I totally forgot about that goblin...