1. There are way a lot of corpses

Hey I'm playing for few months now (Icecrown and Lordaeron) I just noticed there are lot of bodies of users lying around like many of them can be there for several days and I don't really understand if this is normal or not, at Ratchet docks I've seen the same corpse of someone like 3 days in a row I know some corpses are just from NPC but many others are real users since they are lying in weird locations.

2. Hey I'm playing for few months now (Icecrown and Lordaeron) I just noticed there are lot of bodies of users lying around like many of them can be there for several days and I don't really understand if this is normal or not, at Ratchet docks I've seen the same corpse of someone like 3 days in a row I know some corpses are just from NPC but many others are real users since they are lying in weird locations.
    Some people, especially gankers, go away several days before they they get their body again.

In other cases, if for example, people are camped and can't resurrect without getting killed again, they use the "unstuck" feature on their account (through the website) so they get transported to their HS. But because of some bug, even though they are alive and well, their body is still on the spot until server reset.

Regards,

Scorpyo