1. Activity rank

Hello, everyone

I've been playing Icecrown for more than two years and I've been accumulating quite a few achievements in my characters, trying to do all the events that I can and so on. I thought that by now I would have earned 1.2 points per vote, but it turns out that, for many new achievements I make, my account does not exceed 3355 achievement points and does not register the more than 4000 that I have among all the characters. Is it due to an error? My account has not been banned and I don't know what to do.
    Could someone clarify that question please?
    Thank you!

2. my account does not exceed 3355 achievement points and does not register the more than 4000 that I have among all the characters
    Duplicate achievments doesn't count towards the total,which is working as intended.

An example: my main has 8100 achievment points,but my account shows 8120,which means i have 20 achievment points from alts that i don't have on the main.

To save yourself some headache,i'd recommend hunting achievments on one character only,or grabbing Altoholic to make it easier to track achievments between alts.