1. (Unofficial) ULFM/LFG Discord Server

Greetings everyone!

The reason why I'm here is that I want to present you my plan. The thing is, during a couple of years, I've joined around 10 discords servers where people are looking for members for their raids. The only problem with those servers was that I was spammed by trillions of notifications. I am usually interested in making only ICC and RS, but people there were spamming every raid, even arenas, BGs, and other stuff. So I've decided to make a Discord server where members can choose what they are looking for: (Raids, Achievements, PVP, Mount Runs and Transmog Runs). This discord server is especially made for helping people to get members for their raids. Basically it's a LFM/LFG Server for Icecrown Realm, but people can also host runs here, since we have multiple Voice channels in each category.

How is this working?
    Once you join the server, you will be able to see only one channel which presents useful information (Server Rules, SlowMode for LFM channels, Warnings and Punishment, Invites, Role Giver)
    At the end of this post, you can choose your Faction by reacting with a specific emoji. This way you will get the Faction role (Horde/Alliance) and you'll be able to see the Faction Role Management category, where you can select your specs and classes you play, and also what you are interested in. If you react to Raids then a new channel will appear where you can select which raids you want to get notifications for. Those are: ICC / RS / TOC / VOA / OS / Ulduar / Herald of the Titans / RDFs.
    Reacting to Mount Runs will unlock the channels where people are looking for members for Mount Runs, and so on.

Slow-mode for LFM channels
    All the LFM channels have a 15 seconds slow-mode. We did this to lower the number of notifications you get. We don't like spammers! Don't be one of them.. Thank you!

Warnings and punishments
    For those who break the rules, we implemented a Warn-System. Here you can see the punishments:

Invites
    Feel free to invite your friends! We really appreciate it! ❤️ Here you can find the link:
    https://discord.gg/af7XNeZ9t4

Coming soon
    - Chat/Voice leveling system. Once you hit a specific level, you will unlock a color, perks and hidden channels.
    - More emojis for mounts.
    - Raid leading rank (Suggested)
    ⁣⁣ ⁣

Overall, this is a LFM/LFG Server for ICECROWN only. If the project works well, we will extend to other realms as well.
    Edited: October 15, 2021

2. Tbh, I dont get it. Basically you're just making Global Channel into a discord channel, in which you're in charge of everything.

3. +++ Very professionally designed, the creators put a lot of thought, time and effort. Worth your time.

4. @Morphisto If you enjoy checking global every 5 seconds for the raids you want, then I guess you don't need it. But here you can choose which raids you wish to get notifications for. Simple! :)
    Edited: September 24, 2021

5. Favorite discord channel for warmane :)) perfectly organized , easy to use !

6. Greatly organized and detailed, simple at the same time and easy to use, good work !

7. It works I guess, it's pretty and cool, u could say it's pretty cool

8. tbh that's really good idea if this server can be big at some point, it's gonna be so helpful for everyone because sometimes it's really hard to find what r u looking for because the majority of hard raids/achievs r never can be found in global channel even if u do 99% of the pug raids r unsuccessful or just a big waste of time for pve or pvp, i know it's probly pugs discord and everyone can host but still discord raids r more way better than global pugs even tho we've seen some bad leaders that speak another language in discord or they just have no idea of what r they doing so we will see what's gonna happen and am really excited since am my self a solo player that not in any guild and farming hard achievements is almost impossible since global is full of Toc nm / voa / icc 8/12 in best cases, i just hope there's some good people there hosting big raids and hard achieves and not toxic players.

9. @boun1d153 That's actually a nice suggestion. You can actually write it in our Suggestion Section and let the rest of people vote it up!

10. such a great idea and already being used on horde side to find groups, hopefully alliance side picks up soon!!

11. I'm sorry Bolt, but you will be missed. Glad there was a server that came just in time and contributed to everything and more, to what the server was about. Superb job on taking the time to create something worthy for the LFG community

12. Great server, Hard work and really organized for finding whaterver you looking for.

13. May 9, 2022  
    The link doesn't work.

Has the server moved or has it been retired?

14. May 9, 2022  
    Can we get a renewed link or is this down?

15. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Link is gone, anyone can send link?