1. WOTLK on MAC

Hello lads!

I have tried to install wotlk here on mac for a long time. I have tried to download windows on mac, (tried 8 hours but finally I knew it was problem with my mac because of the age (2014)). After that I was close to giving up, but there were one thing left I wanted to try. And trust me, I have watched hundreds of yt-tuturiols and threads on internet but almost nothing works. I was so frustrated, and because of my happiness I got when I finally made it I want to make a short and efficient guide on how I did it and hope to solve ur problem with this download. I cannot promise it will work but I think it will because I have tried almost everything and this worked.

1. Download bittorrent, the link is provided beside the client here on warmane. After that you download the mac client here on warmane through bittorrent. When it is downloaded the "wow-icon" is probably a white cross on it and it seems to be broken and when u click on it it says that it cant be opened. The solution is to right click on it wow icon and "show package content" --> MACOS --> and there it should be a white document named "world of warcraft". Of course this "paper/document" is useless but the thing u have to do is open terminal and type "chmod -R 775". Then drag this document from finder into terminal and press enter. Now the "white paper/document" should be a terminal logo black and green which means it can be opened and it is a client now. Double click on it and it will open! You are done!

Please tell me if it works!

Best wishes!

2. doesn't work for me unfortunately
    Which Mac OS are you using?
    M1 as cpu?

3. Hey guys,
    hope it is okay to post my problem here. :)
    I have got a M1 Macbook. After download the client it is not possible to open it. Error: "Developer has to actualize the app".
    Any ideas?

4. Hey guys,

Same here, i got a macbook pro 13" with m1 chip, ios: Big Sura v. 11.6

5. Hey guys,

Same here, i got a macbook pro 13" with m1 chip, ios: Big Sura v. 11.6
    check your thread: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post3137934

6. someone knows how to install addons on mac ? i already created the interface and addons folder and unzipped the addons into that folder but they dont show up ingame? any solution? thanks

7. Hola!
    He intentado por todos los medios descargar la versión para MAC pero ya no esta disponible la descarga para MAC aquí en Warmane ¿saben cómo puedo descargar la versión para MAC?
    Gracias.

8. Hola!
    He intentado por todos los medios descargar la versión para MAC pero ya no esta disponible la descarga para MAC aquí en Warmane ¿saben cómo puedo descargar la versión para MAC?
    Gracias.
    what is your MAC OS and your CPU ?

9. Imac or any mac

Hello lads!

I have tried to install wotlk here on mac for a long time. I have tried to download windows on mac, (tried 8 hours but finally I knew it was problem with my mac because of the age (2014)). After that I was close to giving up, but there were one thing left I wanted to try. And trust me, I have watched hundreds of yt-tuturiols and threads on internet but almost nothing works. I was so frustrated, and because of my happiness I got when I finally made it I want to make a short and efficient guide on how I did it and hope to solve ur problem with this download. I cannot promise it will work but I think it will because I have tried almost everything and this worked.

1. Download bittorrent, the link is provided beside the client here on warmane. After that you download the mac client here on warmane through bittorrent. When it is downloaded the "wow-icon" is probably a white cross on it and it seems to be broken and when u click on it it says that it cant be opened. The solution is to right click on it wow icon and "show package content" --> MACOS --> and there it should be a white document named "world of warcraft". Of course this "paper/document" is useless but the thing u have to do is open terminal and type "chmod -R 775". Then drag this document from finder into terminal and press enter. Now the "white paper/document" should be a terminal logo black and green which means it can be opened and it is a client now. Double click on it and it will open! You are done!

Please tell me if it works!

Best wishes!

I have tried all of these options, and the game runs terrible. But I have the answer for you all. Go to Bootcamp...... Install Windows. You may need a thumbdrive if you have a Air and some Pros. But Imacs should be fine, you will be offered the option to select how much space you want to dedicate, I did roughly about 200gbs. Installed Windows, boom Windows 10. (You will need to have a wired interenet connection when first opening and installing windows, do all the updates, your wifi may not work, but after you update, it will be working and functional. Only issue ive had is sound, but im not terribly worried about it.)

There you go, come back to here to download the torrent, download it, and your good to go. It runs very well, i was surprised it was able to run 60fps with zero drops on ultra. I have just a 2018 Imac I5 and Intell 6000 graphics. With the bootcamp, when you turn on your computer it will try to default to windows, but as soon as you touch the button, press shift and hold, and you will be able to select between WIndows and MacOs.

Enjoy.