1. Gates of Chaos: Recruitement

To all Horde new to the server or returning, <Gates of Chaos> is a friendly, Leveling guild that looks to do endgame content as well as in-between. I made this guild with a few friends IRL after we had been on the server and found that there is no guild dedicated to leveling players, only to those after strict end game. We do have a discord for those who wish to join the guild, and the guild is mainly a NA/SA Guild.

The guild is small and made out mostly Characters under 80, the guild is under construction and will have regular farming runs for Materials, gear and even just reputation. Farming for any recipes or just a piece of gear for transmog would also be done.

The guild will also be doing after more time and getting funds built, doing monthly gifts to all guild members, to one toon not every toon of a members account. Aid is given and if you need any materials I am happy to sit there and assist as needed.

Characters: Gabrialsedge, Artemusue, Shiokaze, Gabriellight, Nyxlepida are all the my characters and I'm happy to answer any questions in game or outside.

We look forward to you entering the gates.
    -Gabrialsedge
    Edited: September 25, 2021 Reason: Forgot to add faction

2. It would be nice if you add up the discord link so the people can join. Cheers and goodluck on the guild

3. Why would I post the Discord link so people randomly join, and not join the guild. Don't get me wrong I have it posted in my guild info just not up for people joining to run down the guild even though it's small.