1. Goblin Engineering

Hi, like a week ago i switched to ali side on my pala. Then i unlearned enginering and tryed tailoring. But i again decided to use Enginering. The problem is i cant learn the goblin engineering again. The pre-quest isnt in any major city and not even in gadgetzan(tanaris) i simply cant pick it anywhere., beacse the npcs dont have the quest. I didnt had it on ali side and after i switch on horde isnt here too. I already did it before and now isnt working. Im sure the faction change somehow buged it or what.

Thanks for help,

And please dont forward me to bug tracker, i dont want to wait two years to get this back. Only to start the quest on my char Msdos would be geart .)

2. Perhaps you have to "switch" specialization to learn it again. I don't know.

Switching Specializations
    Since patch 3.2.0, Gnomish Engineers and Goblin Engineers can now switch profession specializations for a fee.

You can now switch specializations by visiting Narain Soothfancy in north east Tanaris. The book on the table in his hut will allow you to switch specializations for a fee of 150g.

You could check if this works, other option would be contacting the staff via in-game ticket. I'd probably ask the staff 1st however.

3. Thanks alot mate, its working :D Its make my day better again :D

I had no idea i can make it by that way :D