1. [New] DungeonStatus - Remodded v1.0

This is a extended modified addon of DungeonStatus Original Author: Linty,

This addon has been modified so that when queued in RDF it shows the name of the current dungeon set to queue even when random queued.

So using this addon a UI display window is shown of current RDF queue role slot status and unique ID for the RDF queue along with the name of dungeon set to run on instance start.

It has also been modified so that when you queue for RDF you are placed in a custom chat channel for that said RDF queue, Allowing you to chat and see other users that are in the same RDF queue even if not in same party. The custom queue chat channel is removed and disbanded on instance start so only works while waiting in RDF queue.

Download : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JUE...ew?usp=sharing

2. omg, thats a game changing thing. it should be either used by everyone or banable to have :D

3. yesterday i tried the addon i did more than 10 RDF heroic and none of them was correct lol
    for example the addon show "next quene dungeon is Culling Strathome" but actually i entered in oculus or nexus or something
    like that lol ...

4. worked fine for me , i guess you just didn't notice how it switched the dungeons in process , so you could queue for strat and wasn't looking at that window untill que popped up

5. omg, thats a game changing thing. it should be either used by everyone or banable to have :D
    Thanks guys I tried to rescript it to be a little more handy with RDF, I do plan on sometime in the future updating it even more to better improve on the detection of other players that are in same queue. But I guess for now it does work and with how it works the more that use it the better the player in queue detection works.

yesterday i tried the addon i did more than 10 RDF heroic and none of them was correct lol
    for example the addon show "next quene dungeon is Culling Strathome" but actually i entered in oculus or nexus or something
    like that lol ...
    I am not sure how that is even possible, I mean with how its scripted it shouldn't even be possible for it to screw up like that. Unless some other addon is messing up a global variable table maybe or like the other user said maybe if it was having issues on role check it was putting you in new dungeon when role checks failed and didnt notice change take effect in addon yet.

6. Also wanted to clarify that the queue ID is created off the time that instance has been ready for queue on server end, And will be altered by your timezone so the ID will only be the same for other users in the same timezone as you in queue.

7. Alternatively you can also use this macro here

https://pastebin.com/rsAUDFTt

Code:
    /script hasData,  leaderNeeds, tankNeeds, healerNeeds, dpsNeeds, instanceType, instanceName, averageWait, tankWait, healerWait, damageWait, myWait = GetLFGQueueStats();if (not hasData) then print("Not in RDF"); return; else print(instanceName); end