1. Blackrock

Hi I want to give an idea for Blackrock server I think you will like it and also the people in server. Why not make a Start Zone in Orgimar for Horde players and for Alience in Stormwind? There will be more free to play for example duels and go where you want . Or just make portals so we can go to Orgimar or Stormwid I really want this to happen in the next updates of this server. Because it is very boring to constantly stay in this Hole where you get Starter Gear or to be in Duel zonne ..
    just in this server is boring and there is nothing to do, I think you need new suggestions and ideas. this server has never had a major update
    Edited: October 3, 2021

2. Imo Blackrock lacks wpvp content. We used to have isle of queldanas which was a quite popular pvp zone.
    Now we have nothing beside BGs and Arena...

3. Isle was dead. But it was fun.. 3-7 ppl allways there. When server has 5k+pop and 8 ppl on isle. R.i.p. rewards would be exploited and fun? Teams killed it.

4. Isle was dead. But it was fun.. 3-7 ppl allways there. When server has 5k+pop and 8 ppl on isle. R.i.p. rewards would be exploited and fun? Teams killed it.
    I remember times when +40 players were constantly pvping on Isle.
    If the zone is cross- realm with Icecrown and Lordaeron and has decent rewards then it gonna be active as ****!

5. I remember times when +40 players were constantly pvping on Isle.
    If the zone is cross- realm with Icecrown and Lordaeron and has decent rewards then it gonna be active as ****!
    IMO:
    What it'll do is attract the full BiS Icecrowners, at which point Blackrock and Lordaeron players will stop coming there. Randoms will give it a shot and get oneshot at spawn by a group of campers as was the case before. Then they'll leave and you'll be left with 5 people going there as mentioned.

6. Please use your brain before posting... 90% of players are Alliance on the server your suggestion is dumb to say the least!