1. Bm/enh problems in arena

Hi, I would like to ask some exp bm hunt for advice. Me and friend are playing enh/bm 2vs2 arena. We play at lower bracket (around 1800) atm. We do pretty well against holadin/ dk or war, but we have big problems to beat teams with rogue/priest (disc or shadow) - im not talking about bad rogues who try to sap bm hunt. Rogue use to sap my enh friend - yes, i use flare and trap - then disarm me and kill me in few seconds. I absolutely dont know what should we do. Do you have some tips? Ps: we are begginers in arena, not any proffesionals.

2. I really hope this is not a troll question but I will respond. Rogue/priest should be insanely easy for bm/ench your encha friend needs to pop wolfes at start of the game and attack the priest. Reason for that is that he will be unsappable, if you send pets to attack the target it automatically puts you into the combat so you can't be sapped. This goes the same for BM Hunter just instantly send your pet to attack the target and you will be in combat. Gl

3. The strategy should go like this, pop wolfes 2 secs after doors open and send them to attack priest. Connect fast on priest and start attacking him, flare on him so you catch the rogue if you are lucky. Try to get rogues trinket by ccing him cuz if you get his trinket your encha can free hex him after for 9 sec. I think by then you should win the game by just pure pressure on the priest and if you don't you are doing smth wrong. Make sure you tell your encha to always keep tremor and cleansing totem up, tremor for fear and cleansing for poisons. The only way you can lose is if you are not fast

4. I really hope this is not a troll question but I will respond. Rogue/priest should be insanely easy for bm/ench your encha friend needs to pop wolfes at start of the game and attack the priest. Reason for that is that he will be unsappable, if you send pets to attack the target it automatically puts you into the combat so you can't be sapped. This goes the same for BM Hunter just instantly send your pet to attack the target and you will be in combat. Gl
    That's not how it works here. Sending wolves to priest doesn't put you or them into combat state unless they do a first hit and then you buff them with something. If you managed to get combat state this way, then enemy rogue is clearly not doing his job well.

5. Are you 100% sure it doesn't work? Why don't u test it and then write a comment if it works or not

6. I main enha shaman and I play arenas regularly. It works exactly as I described it.

7. If you have troubles against rogue teams i suggest you to play with a cunning pet like ravager or a bat (both have a 2 second extra stun to kick casts or peel a dps off you). In contrast to ferocity pets like the wolf or core hound these have Roar of Sacrifice. This ability renders the Shadow Dance ability by sub rogue utterly useless. This way you can just ROS yourself on dance and then easily make the push towards the priest and kill him. the enhance sham should be able to solo him fairly quickly if you stay alive long enough to apply aimed shot 2 or 3 times. You can also play with the following spec including Readiness to give you another Readiness/Feign Death/Intimidation/Disengage/Master's Call: https://wotlkdb.com/?talent#cVbRzxgRwu0eoxMeVso0z:0kV

8. I can gice you some advice vs rog/priest.
    First your shaman: stay back and send your wolfes to the priest. If the rogue distract the wolfes, instantly call it back and send them again (or they will just stand there and doing nothing). As soon the priest get hitted, you have to use bloodlust and then your shaman is infight.
    With beastcleave you use a normal wolf as pet. You dont skill 51 (only 50, skip the last talent) points to beastmastery, so you can take readiness.