1. time to re -think br( blackrock)

Hello,fellas!

Please, before read the rest, i quick want to say, no im not making the post about rage quitting or because im mad.Simplier. It is a problem what must be have repaired, and im calling the warmane devs..

during the months im, invested more and more time for the pvp content.
    Im enjoying and like it, but sadly something is happening in the game.
    There is some problem which MUST have to be re thinked/balanced.

1. Every player from icc realm who playing bg can agreed this what i spoke now: for some reason the fly/speedhacker numbers growing up.
    And the interesting about it, im only seeing hackers from br.
    How does it possible, to Gm not see the hackers?
    Even more, how does it being not punished?how botting is permanently bann, and hackers are'nt? since if so , it is happening, then why would i cant see in game the banned players, because hack?
    maybe im missunderstood something about it.

2. The balance in Battleground.

The very bad thing about battleground,wen u are having full pvp gear/sets,etc, there are still peoples remaining in our raid who's arent have anyting, they having pve gear.And the most ppl playing bg in pve gear.ofc i understood, need to start it somewhere, but its kinda abusable when someone entering bg with no pvp gear+ under the 3k gs..
    Its a problem , becasue while ive keep geting thoose people in my raid, the enemy is fully filled with blackrock/lordaeron.

Its very uncomfortable and unfair, just the gear difference.
    + some people from blackrock who is using hacks.

i leave here a picture about it , and i hope , my words will keep being listened.
    Time to re think about blackrock,for real.

2. 1. I've been on Molten/Warmane since 2011 and the last time I've seen a flyhack or speedhack was 1-2 months after Warmane was made. That was like 6 years ago. What the hell are you talking about?

2. https://www.warmane.com/devlog -> 20th of January, 2021. The BG brackets scale with the amount of people in queue. So naturally, you'll get people with low gear sometimes. That also means that there's low geared people on other side aswell.
    More than 60% of Blackrock are Alliance: https://www.warmane.com/information so I don't see how you get bad players only on your team when you're clearly Alliance. One BG where you lost doesn't prove anything.
    If you think other side is winning more you're welcome to tick "Opt-in Mercenary mode" here: https://www.warmane.com/account/settings and play on their side when it puts you there. Then come back and post results.

3. did u playing bg in the days ?

Edit: since theesedays are just getting this thing. Like ;im charging someone and ive just get falling down under the map textures.
    In the first 3-4 time its funny, but after it when it stil lhappening, maded me think about it, what is going on?
    I dont want say it it , was really a hack or something, but then a very interesting bugg.

Edited: October 5, 2021 Reason: needed

4. did u playing bg in the days ?

Edit: since theesedays are just getting this thing. Like ;im charging someone and ive just get falling down under the map textures.
    In the first 3-4 time its funny, but after it when it stil lhappening, maded me think about it, what is going on?
    I dont want say it it , was really a hack or something, but then a very interesting bugg.

I just find it funny that clicker fury warrior compalins about others in BGs :)

5. did u playing bg in the days ?

Yeah, I play BGs and I stand by what I said. It's your poor understanding of the game and its mechanics that leads you to believe everything is a cheat and a hack, not other players' actions.
    This thing is called ground clipping. Happens often when you charge because charge has poor interaction with terrain so it often places your character below the actual terrain.

6. The first part isn't really a suggestion for the developers but it could be a suggestion for the players to start reporting these things to the GMs. Blackrock accounts have more severe punishments starting out and quickly reach permanent bans. The rest has been suggested over and over and always returns to the fact we already have gear brackets in BGs.

Also charging through the floor is a pathing issue and doesn't require the target to cheat. It's a bug we had (mostly) fixed in the past and I'm sure we can sort that out again.