1. LF Guild (H)

We are 6-7 experience people playing together for years moving between server. Now on Warmane horde side trying to find an EU raiding guild that will take us as refugee KEKW. https://ibb.co/4P9Sxpy

Current Patch Exp: Ulduar 10 7/9HM+Alga (We only play as 10). And now wanted to have some fun in 25 man.

Class List That We Got:
    Holy Paladin
    Resto Shaman/Ele OS
    Frost/Unholy DK
    Fire Mage
    Disc Priest/Shadow OS
    Boomie

If there is a guild willing to take some kekers and memers. Also most of the player is experience in ToGC and ICC Heroic.
    Kindly give a message to me via:
    Discord: Muro#0203
    IGN: Muroo
    Edited: October 6, 2021

2. This group of players were my partners on another guild, and i can say for personal experience they are awesome players, and realy good people, conmited to the game, if some one needs a group of good players, this is the chance! GL guys LF guild! you deserve the best!

Love <3

3. I am the fire mage, we got member with ToGC and ICC heroic experience

4. i m keker disci and i agree as troll

5. Pepega players, best addition to a good guild.

6. as someone who previuosly had to manage these tards for almost 2 years i can vouche for the following things:

- no drama queens
    - all have a working mic that they also use if needed
    - in general all are very friendly
    - everyone will be on time and if they cant make a raid theyll let you know beforehand
    - everyone is experienced within all tiers of wotlk (except that thrand ***** who forgets stuff within a day LULW)

cheers

cheers

7. Hi, I'm Kiora on the server, if you are Horde, feel free to message me in-game. I'll guide you all on your journey! Thanks!