1. Omerta Siciliano

Omerta Siciliano recruiting all active s8 opt ins who want to battleground premade and arena together. Not sure if Premade addons are functional on this server, so we might just have to do split groups if someone could please correct that'd help me alot. I am a former gangster for the Chicago Outfit who has played World of Warcraft through all the losses and wins the background says it all, I have a stable mind very artistic/creative but most of all I would say I am a natural born leader and would really like to get involved with blackrock more! That said please consider my Guild as you will not regret it, I can tell all of you stories of my come-up life and how to survive the streets which is easily said with-Just go to school-! Anyhow my Italian is very bad but my Twin Sister can help me translate ;p and so can my daughters. The name Omerta is old school dialect for Code just in case whoever is reading this trips out, we're a non-racist guild and welcome all ages and people. So please once again give me the opportunity to lead you to a funner time on this beautiful realm! Deuces! Love the Competition of the Horde but this is a Guild for Alliance. Add me and hmu if you can't find me online recruiting on global @Wicboychirak
    Edited: October 8, 2021 Reason: Needed to add more info about inquiring