1. BUFF TOGC,so ppl cant clear it so easy. Make RF Togc 25 only if someone make it 50/50 HC!
    I think it's the way to get the RF, either 50/50 or wait till next week.

2. So I have a rather unique problem with Isle of Quel'Danas.
    I'm currently playing on mobile internet (cable guy fell into abyss), which is good enough for dungeons and every single world zone (minus Isle).

However Isle is giving me casual 10k+ ping. Not even dalaran is lagging this much when I enter it at peak hours.
    I'm guessing this is because there is no "phasing" for isle so it's trying to load whole zone and every single npc all at once? Which is definitely the most populated zone by number of NPCs x how large it is.

Here is a humble request to separate the zone into parts. If that is even the problem, but I can't think of anything else.

Also, portal to Isle in shatt isn't working.

3. Update about Isle.
    I went there again, this time there were basically no enemy NPCs around Flight Master / Armory. I met only 1 player there.
    There was still a solid 2min delay. Spent 15 mins there, always 2min+ delay. Latency was so high server just decided to boot me.
    Don't know why is that. No other zone does this.

4. do ZA has both 10 and 25 man version ? what kind of gear do they drop ?

5. [CENTER]
    Isle of Quel'Danas can be a challenging yet entertaining zone and we have changed up the rewards to match our current content tier.
    [/spoiler]
    Went to Quel'Danas today. Was supremely disappointed. The mobs are triple normal level 80 hp and double the normal damage too. But the rewards are still all 70, along with the quests. Level 70 node spawns for professions too.

This is bugged right? Please tell me this is bugged and will be fixed. There's no reason to go to Quel'Danas if there are no rewards...

6. Went to Quel'Danas today. Was supremely disappointed. The mobs are triple normal level 80 hp and double the normal damage too. But the rewards are still all 70, along with the quests. Level 70 node spawns for professions too.

This is bugged right? Please tell me this is bugged and will be fixed. There's no reason to go to Quel'Danas if there are no rewards...
    Yes, the rewards will be adjusted. Keep in mind that taking over the buildings will give you access to Argent Tournament rewards

7. Explain me please why you do have as a reward Supreme for every class without any specific rating expectation. But noone got that title or the rest of them in Soloqueu this season, expect rank 1 in the ladder. Isn't this unfair for the rest of the players how you want to increase the population of the people playing Soloqueu if the rewards aren't the reffered ones.

8. Explain me please why you do have as a reward Supreme for every class without any specific rating expectation. But noone got that title or the rest of them in Soloqueu this season, expect rank 1 in the ladder. Isn't this unfair for the rest of the players how you want to increase the population of the people playing Soloqueu if the rewards aren't the reffered ones.
    Don't be funny:D Supreme for 1.6k? or even less? No one should get it for soloq this season

9. The fun part isn't that I didn't get anything the funniest part is that r1 on ladder who had 10 more points than me, got deadly gladiator title and he wasn't even 1750 rated, rest of us got nothing

10. About Isle of Quel'Danas. It really isn't clear what is expected of us.

Do we do the dailies? (Rewards are lvl 70)
    Do we do the MT dungeon? (Items dropped are 70, and the quest with the Scrying Orb is bugged).

What exactly do we need to do here??

11. That's right, what we suppose to do in Isle of Quel'Danas?

Same progression as retail or something?

12. Had the same Question

About Isle of Quel'Danas. It really isn't clear what is expected of us.

Do we do the dailies? (Rewards are lvl 70)
    Do we do the MT dungeon? (Items dropped are 70, and the quest with the Scrying Orb is bugged).

What exactly do we need to do here??
    This will help answer your questions.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ent+tournament

First 12