1. Hode Prot Pally seeking casual raiding guild for entry-level raiding.

Hey guys, currently a 66 BE Prot Pally still in the process of leveling, stopped playing at some point because of burnout from the grind and having to adjust to a new work schedule, but I'm starting to get back into the swing and I'm hoping to ding 80 and start the gearing process by Halloween.

I'm seeking a relatively casual raiding guild that will be establishing a fresh 10-25 man team I can Main Tank for and progress through ICC/ToC from the beginning. My professions are currently Mining and JC, eventually plan to drop Mining for Enchanting once JC is 450, don't yet know what my offspec will be, but thinking Holy, with plans to make an Enhancement Shaman alt with Elemental offspec.

The only caveat I have in regards to raiding is loot distribution. I'm a fan of DKP or simply need before greed rolling, with priority going to main specs that the item makes sense for. I'm not a fan of Loot Council and would prefer not to be part of a guild that heavily relies on it, as I've seen guilds tear themselves apart under that system far too many times through internal corruption and overt criticism from unhappy veterans. It is okay to use Loot Council sparingly for difficult decisions in the interest of team progression and fairness towards reliable and high-performing members,, but I'd prefer a guild that uses DKP or simple /rand100 with spec priority. and doesn't rely on Loot Council as the main system for loot distribution. I'm not ruling out Loot Council if that's the overwhelmingly dominant system, I'd just prefer to avoid it if possible.

IGN is Lodsofemone, currently a 66 BE Prot Pally. You can shoot me a tell in game or PM me on the forums. Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Happy grinding.

~Chris
    Edited: October 10, 2021

2. Bump. I am level 70 now, still seeking out an entry-level raiding guild to start a fresh ICC10/25 team, preferably one that uses DKP or simple Need before Greed/Rolling instead of Loot Council.

3. You ever considered making your own guild? Could be a fun project if you have the experience and time, I'd be down to help.
    Got a few 80s but didn't play for a long time.

4. You ever considered making your own guild? Could be a fun project if you have the experience and time, I'd be down to help.
    Got a few 80s but didn't play for a long time.

I'd consider if it I had the time, but between work and volunteering my playtime is not as free as I'd like it to be at times. Also, I've been a guild officer before on live, and it was not a...fun...experience.

I'm not particularly picky about guilds, the only hitch for me would be how loot is distributed. It can be DKP, Need before Greed (based on main spec), or even simply rolling for the item with no other criteria to consider, I'm fine with all of those. The only system I'm uncomfortable with is Loot Council, because I've seen far too many of them either turn corrupt, or tear themselves apart over accusation of being corrupt. Any guild that uses the Loot Council system as their primary means of distributing loot is a deal breaker for me.

5. May 9, 2022  
    Edit: Deleted.
    Edited: May 12, 2022

6. May 17, 2022  
    Level 77, at this rate I'll be 80- by tomorrow. The gearing process will likely take me a month or so to get ICC-ready.

My off-spec is going to be Holy, by the way. Mining/JC for now, will eventually drop Mining for Enchanting.

I'm mainly seeking a guild that is either starting, or will be starting, a new 10-man team for ICC and ToC, one that I can start at the beginning with and progress as a team. I'm interested in both Normal and Heroic, and I'll do 25's if asked, but I prefer 10-mans since they're easier to assemble.

7. May 19, 2022  
    Level 80 now. Was hoping I would've found a guild by now to help with the gearing process to get ICC-ready, but I think I'll be okay once I suffer through the first few heroics until I start getting T9's.

8. May 24, 2022  
    Got a large chunk of my gearing done, still need three items from HoR, but after that any further upgrades will need to come from ICC or Frosties.

I still need to earn enough money to afford my grocery list of consumables, including:
    -1 stack each of Healing/Mana/Rejuvenation Potions
    -1 stack of VII Stamina Scrolls
    -1 stack of Stoneblood Flasks
    -2 stacks of Dragonfin Filets
    -2 stacks of Indestructible Potions
    -2 stacks each of Mighty Arcane/Fire/Nature/Frost/Shadow Protection Potions

I'd say in another month or so I'll be ready for ICC proper.

Again, I'm seeking an entry-level raiding guild looking to start a new core team for ICC10 and ToC10, both Normal and Heroic. I'm willing to do 25-mans if needed but I prefer 10-mans as they are easier to organize, and I'd rather start with a new team that I can get to know, learn mechanics/tactics with and be comfortable playing with.

My IGN is Lodsofemone. You can send me a tell in-game, but using in-game mail or a PM is better since global chat scrolls by so fast in my log.
    Edited: May 24, 2022

9. June 2, 2022  
    Still on the hunt for an entry-level raiding guild starting fresh on ICC10/ToC10. I've got pretty much all of my gear from dungeons and Triumphs now, any further upgrades outside of raiding will need to be bought (Pillars of Might and Northern Barrier) or come from frosties.

I'd say I'm still a good month away from being ICC-ready, once I get 1 or 2 Frosty items and finish my consumable checklist I should be good to go.

10. Still searching for a raiding guild building a new 10-man Core team for ICC and all other 10-man raids.