1. Suggestion: Remove or Limit Cross-Faction communication

Hello.I would like to suggest removing or limiting cross-faction communication in Dalaran to be specific because the general,global and yell chat is flooded with cross-faction messages that are pure spam and moreover no one can understand them so it is really annoying and has no purpose to stay like this way because it only prevents us from reading the messages we look for and we see 24/7 some horde or ally spamming KAs'Wsdmkaw asdkjs -w dasd a'.
    This is really needed so i hope something can be done.I apologize if this has been suggested before and if not i hope it gets implemented.Thank you in advance!

2. Although you can disable yell chat, or move it to another chat tab, it would be nice if you didn't see cross-faction yell chat in cities/towns.

3. There's addons to filter it out.

4. The classic.. "there is addon for that". Not a solution just a work around.

5. There's addons to filter it out.
    Alternatively lets bring back cross faction communication as a donator perk like it was before

6. Alternatively lets bring back cross faction communication as a donator perk like it was before
    I think they should do cross faction chat and party as an Icecrown server feature; not something that is only a donator perk.

7. Alternatively lets bring back cross faction communication as a donator perk like it was before
    It was so toxic though if they died or lost a profession node. It was nice on paper but in practice it was more trouble then it was worth.

I think they should do cross faction chat and party as an Icecrown server feature; not something that is only a donator perk.
    cross faction coms I could live with (as I did) but, cross faction party is stretching it. It doesn't sound appealing at all. Would ruin what little competitiveness that was between factions already. Killing enemy faction at raid entries turns into some of the best fun in WPVP that is left. I could see half the raid leaving if it was their faction or getting mad about it or not being able to contribute to the battle. Sometimes you need your group to help you get inside. I could also see a lot of ppl leaving the server if something like that was implemented as most come for a blizzlike experience. (even though its really not but it is close enough). PVE isn't dead like PVP was for the horde, merc mode was added for a reason. Doing crossfaction parties isn't needed. Plus I like being able to start over on a new faction with different people and different wealth/gear.
    Edited: October 12, 2021

8. Alternatively lets bring back cross faction communication as a donator perk like it was before
    man i use to love that. getting angry whispers after you ganked someone was bloody hilarious.

9. It was so toxic though if they died or lost a profession node. It was nice on paper but in practice it was more trouble then it was worth.

cross faction coms I could live with (as I did) but, cross faction party is stretching it. It doesn't sound appealing at all. Would ruin what little competitiveness that was between factions already. Killing enemy faction at raid entries turns into some of the best fun in WPVP that is left. I could see half the raid leaving if it was their faction or getting mad about it or not being able to contribute to the battle. Sometimes you need your group to help you get inside. I could also see a lot of ppl leaving the server if something like that was implemented as most come for a blizzlike experience. (even though its really not but it is close enough). PVE isn't dead like PVP was for the horde, merc mode was added for a reason. Doing crossfaction parties isn't needed. Plus I like being able to start over on a new faction with different people and different wealth/gear.
    I've played on cross-faction servers before and thats not how it works. When you are in a party together, I.E. the party leader is of the Alliance, you essentially become apart of the Alliance faction, so lets say you are a Blood Elf who joins an Alliance party you then become a Friendly target to all Alliance players and connot be attacked by them and you still can't be attackbed by Horde, so essentially you become immune to PVP/can't PvP while partying with the opposite faction. People also don't come to Icecrown for a blizzlike experience; they are now adding Timewalking raids to Frostmourne (and hopefully add them to Icecrown in the future) and they have transmog aswell as mercenary mode, none of those are blizzlike features for 3.3.5. The whole "blizzlike" arguement is a cop-out arguement. People play on Warmane because it is free and anyone who wants a truly blizzlike experience plays on Lordaeron. I also don't know what you mean by little competitiveness because WPVP is crazy and constantly going on in literally every zone on the map and BGs take less than 5mins to pop. There is more competitiveness on the server now than there has been in the last 10 years and cross-faction partying wouldn't affect that.

As for camping raid entrances, people who do that are legit the dumbest people on the server and it doesn't make for good PVP at all. Ofc you probably think that if your full wrathful killing people in PVE gear. Its actually annoying and from what I can tell its a bannable offense if you continuously disprute gameplay. No body should have to get their entire raid to come outside and kill a single guy because he's a BIS PVP ret pally camping 5k GS PvE players just trying to do a raid.

I only want cross-faction partying/raiding because that's how the lore is written for this exspansion pack, as well as TBC. The whole Alliance VS Horde dispute disolved in TBC when the Adventurers had to unite as one force to defeat Illidan, they have to do the same for ICC, this is why when you enter ICC their are Horde and Alliance NPCs inside co-existing peacefully, this is why they co-exist in Dalaran without a problem.

Cross-faction partying has nothing to do with you starting over on a new faction with new people. You won't share the same chat channels and I don't know how that would effect your gear or wealth. On the cross-faction server I played on you couldn't trade people of the opposite faction even when you partied with them (I guess that would effect the whole "hold people hostage in a raid by hording the loot til it's about to expire" game that people play now but that **** needs to stop anyway). While it might not seem appealing to you cause you like to camp raid entrances and kill low-levels it is a very appealing feature to those who would like to RP, play with friends of the opposite faction, or use their toons from the opposite faction. Not to mention they could make it just like Merc mode and make it a feature only availible to those who flag themselves for it. Realistically though, I know they aren't ever going to add it but it isn't because of the reasons you named but because the server has a capped population of 12,000. Cross-Faction is usually used by servers that don't have a high enough population to have a healthy raiding experience.