1. Global Daily GM Active

There is no better way to put this.

Why does warmane not take any action against these jobless crap people on global that spam daily they sell coins with level 10-20 characters and Scam people on a daily basis?

You see it happening in front of your eyes daily and people complain about it daily.

I get the point that you have a message saying if you see any messages regarding selling coins etc, ignore them cuz it's not legal to sell coins or buy coins to/from 3rd party, etc. But still, there are people that fall for it of course cuz this is the world we live in.

Why don't warmane add 2-3 gms that work in shifts and have their eyes on global and instant ban when such a message pop up?

I will stay logged everyday on 2 to 5 characters spamming global about these scammers in order to help the community
    Edited: October 12, 2021

2. I bet they will gladly accept your generous offer to pay salaries for those 3 people who will work on this non-problem.

3. The server works pure off donations. The amount of work and effort they put in is incredible compared to anything else out there. It is easy to be an armchair project manager but there is other things I would like the paid employees to put their time into rather then something that can be fixed easily but putting said people on your ignore list. I really don't get how you havent already done that and got so triggered by posts you felt the need to actually come on the forums and post your paragraph lololol. It's a free service (one of the best out there) yet you still find the need and want to complain about it. Yea people who spam global selling coins and chars are super fking annoying but it isnt a plague on the server. There are actions you can take yourself to remedy the situation and it is not worth paying someone to fix it for you. Plenty of ninjas, bots and hackers they need to watch out for. I appreciate all the work they are doing and have done for many, many years now. You should as well. This post is the epitome of entitled and ridiculous.