1. Custom buy option for coins

Good morning everyone,

Let me get straight to my suggestion, For people like me 10 Euros is really a huge amount to invest at once.

It can take some where from 3 to 4 months to save that much amount of money.

If you have an option to buy coins (like 1 or 2 coins at a time) or atleast, 4 or 5 coins being the least amount to begin with. It would be easy for me to buy coins.

I don't know how much this suggestion is feasible but it would be great if it is implemented.

Thanks.

2. 1. It was available for some time in some countries before > now such option removed.
    2. Was suggested numerous times > got denied each time.
    3. Not trying to look rich or play bad guy, but if 10€ is huge investment, people should think not about donating into videogame, but increase their wealth/income.
    With best regards to you.

3. 1. It was available for some time in some countries before > now such option removed.
    2. Was suggested numerous times > got denied each time.
    3. Not trying to look rich or play bad guy, but if 10€ is huge investment, people should think not about donating into videogame, but increase their wealth/income.
    With best regards to you.
    The average hourly wage in Venezuela is 760.00 VEF.
    1 EUR= 287,030.37 VEF
    If someone from Venezuela worked 8 hours a day, every single day and saved every dollar they made it would take them 472 Days to have enough money to donate 10.00 EUR. So, people like you should consider stop playing video games and work on their education before making stupid know-it-all comments.

4. The average hourly wage in Venezuela is 760.00 VEF.
    1 EUR= 287,030.37 VEF
    If someone from Venezuela worked 8 hours a day, every single day and saved every dollar they made it would take them 472 Days to have enough money to donate 10.00 EUR. So, people like you should consider stop playing video games and work on their education before making stupid know-it-all comments.
    a country's currency being next to worthless is not warmanes problem. if it takes you over a year to save 10 EUR than you shouldn't be spending that on a video game.

5. The average hourly wage in Venezuela is 760.00 VEF.
    1 EUR= 287,030.37 VEF
    Kekw. I didn't make "know-it-all" comment. And you even validated my point by bringing in Venezuela. But if facts and logical thinking hurt you that much, that you intervened in this thread as white knight in shiny armor, i don't think that anything except mod deleting this thread will bring end to it

6. a country's currency being next to worthless is not warmanes problem. if it takes you over a year to save 10 EUR than you shouldn't be spending that on a video game.
    Never in his post did the guy suggest that it *was* Warmane's problem. You missed the point of the post.

Kekw. I didn't make "know-it-all" comment. And you even validated my point by bringing in Venezuela. But if facts and logical thinking hurt you that much, that you intervened in this thread as white knight in shiny armor, i don't think that anything except mod deleting this thread will bring end to it
    Excuse yourself. Your comment was not validated in any way whatsoever. If you think that a person furthering their career or education in the aforementioned country to "increase their wealth/income" is going to make them able to afford the price, then you are greatly mistaken. This is precisely why our services are provided for free. You can pay for convenience, but it's absolutely not required. Your comments here and any other comments "Your inability to pay X amount isn't Warmane's problem" is not only an inappropriate and disrespectful way to look at such a suggestion, but it's also not how the staff looks at the merits (or lack thereof) of any suggestions posted by our community and we'd appreciate it if you didn't post such things again in the future. Thank you.